Chapter 33

It was weekend and currently Piyu is having her family time talking and laughing, enjoying along with Jai and Rads.

She wished Sam also to be there with them but she didn't hear from him from Thursday and today is Sunday.

He didn't come to work also. He just worked through his PA Priya in the office. When she asked Priya about Sam, she just told him that he was busy with some clients.

He didn't even call her once to check upon the work. She felt disappointed but she understood things got awkward since Jai came on that day and he might have behaved pretty harshly with Sam.

Rads told her that how Jai warned Sam. She tried to talk to Jai about this but he always dodged the topic away.

But in all this she noticed one thing that.....She missed him, she missed talking to him, she missed joking around with him and mostly she missed his smile.

******

On the other hand, though Sam smiled and acted brave at everything Jai said to him, he felt hurt. He felt bad again remembering those days when he distanced himself from his friends because of some stupid girl.

His words reminded him of his mistakes, his guilt, his regret and his pain. Not that he forgot about it totally but spending time with Rads and Piyu made him forget about it for a while.

But he got reminded of  them like a slap on his face that his mistakes are unforgettable and unforgivable.

His pain and regret took a toll on him. He doesn't want to get between his friends and mostly doesn't want to be the reason of fights between them. He doesn't want to take away the smiles on their faces because of him again and so he wanted to give them some space until something is sorted out between them.

That's why he didn't go to AJ's also for work because it might get awkward if Jai was there. He wants to give them their time and left them to themselves as they met after longtime after all. And he was also busy with some meetings with foreign delegates and clients these past few days.

In all this, he missed her so much that he couldn't even sleep at nights.

******

It's already Monday and Piyu was waiting if Sameer would come today. Rads looked at her friend and knows what she wants. She wants to see Sam and talk to him but he is isn't coming to the office at all.

Rads knows it is difficult to deal with all this as she understands how hard it must be for him. She can only hope things would be normal again between all four of them without anyone getting hurt.

" Ms. Priya, Is Sam coming today?" Piyu asked her hopefully.

" No Maam, he is actually very busy today with back to back meetings." Priya said smiling slightly.

" Ok" Piyu sighed disappointed.

" Piyu." She looked at Rads who is looking at her concerned.

" You still love him, don't you?" Rads asked smiling sadly.

" W.what N.no....." Piyu stuttered looking away.

" It's ok Piyu, don't worry.....he just needs some time." Rads assured her.

" I hope so too." Piyu whispered sadly.

******

Next day, everyone were busy with work as it is the last day of their project. The photoshoot, promotional activities, etc..... everything is finished. Just left some last minute finishings in the project which are being taken care of.