Chapter 22

Continuation of the previous chapter:-

" YOU !!!!! "

That person yelled looking shock at them. They became straight from their position and stood away from each other looking at the person in front of them.

" What the hell are you doing here?"

Three of them looked at her. One is surprised, one is shocked and other one is confused.

" Rads "

Both of them whispered at the same time.

Rads.....

That to now.....when I am not feeling well.

I will have tough time dealing with her.

And at that time the team came back to the meeting room on finishing their lunch break.

Rads stomped towards Sameer and stood in front of him glaring at him while others looked confused.

" What are you doing here?" She asked angrily.

" I think I should be the one asking that question to you." Sam said blankly trying to control ache in his head for which Rads glared at him hardly.

" Why? Please enlighten me." She said sarcastically.

" I am part of the project....." He said seriously to her.

" So am I. I have been called here for designing." Rads stated crossing her arms.

RM

Radhika Mishra.....

Of course.....

Here goes all the Piyu's warming up to me.....

Rads will not let piyu stay near me also now.....

" And I am the CEO of the Khanna Industries, the project partner of the AJ's." Sam said in an authorative tone putting his thoughts aside.

Rads glanced shocked at Piyu who is a silent spectator till now.

" He is right Rads, he works with us." Piyu said calmly.

" Ok then." Rads turns to leave angrily.

" Where do you think you are going Ms. Mishra?" Sameer asked sternly in a tone to which his staff shakes with fear.

Rads stopped in her tracks shocked at his tone but composed herself and turned to him.

" I am leaving, because I don't want to work with you." Rads spatted.

Everyone in the room gasped loudly to see someone talk to Sameer Khanna so rudely.

Piyu closed her eyes tightly rubbing her forehead not knowing what to do. She expected Rads to behave like this but not such hyper that to in front of everyone.

" Rads....." Piyu said softly to calm her down.

Rads looked at her best friend who is worried and then glanced again at Sameer who is angry now.

" Ms. Mishra, we saw your designs and your work which were perfect. I thought you would be some professional and behave professionally at your work place but you are proving me that you clearly aren't." Sameer said angrily looking at her who is looking at him with wide eyes.

" I don't need you to judge me.....if I am professional or not because I know I am professional and I love my work." Rads said fuming with her head high crossing her arms.