Chapter 66

There was tension in the air around them as they were staring at each other.

Looking at the tension between four of them, Rads cleared her throat and leaned her head onto the door as it was quiet.

Four of them moved closer and tried to listen but no they can't hear anything.

That time only the door opened.

And Rads fell down with a loud shriek taking Piyu with her as Piyu was leaning onto her.

Sam who was leaning onto Piyu also fell down followed by Rohan.

Four of them groaned as they fell on each other.

They got up helping each other and dusting their clothes. They looked up to see a glaring Jai and an amused Meera.

" You people were eavesdropping our conversation?" Jai asked sternly crossing his arms.

" No.....No not all, we just came and were about to knock, you people came out that time only." Rads said chuckling nervously.

" So you two sorted out?" Piyu asked them.

Jai and Meera looked at each other and then grinned at them nodding their heads.

" Oh! I am so happy for you two." Saying this Piyu hugged them both followed by Rads.

Sam side hugged Jai and Meera smiling at them while inside he was worried how will Jai react about Rohan and Rads.

" You people planned this?" Jai asked Sam and Piyu who just smiled at him.

" Thank you so much guys." Saying this Jai pulled them for a hug happily.

Piyu turned towards Rohan and Rads.

" Now it's your turn." She said looking at them who looked confused at her.

" Is it necessary?" Sam asked seriously and Piyu glared at him.

" You both also need to talk." Piyu said to Rads and Rohan who looked at her with wide eyes.

" But why?" Rads whined

" Why they both needed to talk?" Jai asked frowning.

" You both need to talk and sort out things between you people." Piyu said.

" What they need to sort out?" Jai again asked not understanding anything.

" There is nothing to sort out! " Rads exclaimed.

" They are right we need to talk." Rohan said seriously.

" But I don't need to." Rads shouted at him.

" Listen Rads we....." Rohan tried to say something but she cuts him off.

" No! Please don't say anything." Rads said to him.

" What's going on?" Jai asked annoyed as no one is bothered to tell him about what's happening while Meera looked confused at them.

Piyu looked at Sam sighing him to make them talk but Sam moves his head in no. Piyu glares at him and he sighs helplessly.

" You both need to talk." Sam said loudly.

" Why?" Came Jai's voice.

" Sam!" Came Rads voice.

" Will you both go and sort it out or shall I lock up you two in a room?" Came Piyu's warning voice.

" But Piyu....." Rads was about to say but Jai cuts her off.