Chapter 32

Everyone left after the Kiara incident happened except for Piyu, Sam and Rads.

" Rads you leave, I will go home with Sam." Piyu said to Rads who is looking at them in tension.

Rads looked at Sam who is staring at Piyu panicked and left from there taking her handbag leaving them alone to talk.

"We should select a good model and start photoshoot soon. So tommorow we will work from AJ'S." Piyu said gathering her files while he stood just looking down.

" You bring all the marketing files with you tomorrow." She said and turned to look at him who is silent all the time.

" It's ok with you right working from AJ's tomorrow?" She asked him frowning and he just nodded his head in yes.

" Ok then, Shall we leave now?" Piyu asked him taking her files and laptop bag.

Getting no response from him she turned and looked at him confused as he is not responding to anything she was saying. He just stood there staring at her without blinking his eyes with a look of disbelief on his face.

" What happened Sam?" She asked going near him worried and touched his arm which brought him out of his trance.

"Aren't you angry at me?" He asked cautiously holding his breath.

" Why would I be angry at you?" She asked furrowing her eyebrows.

" About Kiara. I mean about what you saw in my cabin." He asked her not meeting her eyes.

" Oh." She said and turned away from him thinking about the scene she saw in his cabin.

She would be lying if she said that she wasn't effected looking at their close proximity but she also believes that it was not his fault.

" Piyu I swear.....I didn't do anything. She herself suddenly came close to me and that time only you came in and saw it. I didn't even have the time to react to give that girl a piece of mind and explain to you. I am so sorry.....I swear I am saying truth.....I.....I....." Sameer will be pleading looking at her with tears in his eyes.

" Sameer I never asked you for an explanation! Why are you saying sorry?" She said going near him concerned looking at his tears.

" I thought you misunderstood me seeing me with her like that, I thought you are angry on me." His voice cracked saying this and looked at her with fear.

" No! I know you will never do such thing." She said holding his hands and squeezed them seeing his fear etched face.

Her heart ached seeing him so scared and vulnerable, she never saw him like this.

" That means you are not angry on me and you will not leave me again?" He asked like a small kid so innocent and sensitive.

She looked at him stunned realising that he is thinking that she will leave him again. Guilt consumed her heart, she is responsible for his fear and vulnerability as her leaving him in the past left a deep scar in his heart and mind.

" I am not angry on you and I am not leaving you again and never I will." She said cupping his face with her palms smiling at him while he is looking at her calmly still with fear.

" Do you know why?" She asked him and he nodded his head in no.

" Because I trust you." She said smiling wiping his tears with her soft fingers.

And in the next second she was pulled into his arms. He hugged her tightly as if his life depended on it and she hugged him back. He was happy that she trusted him and for not leaving him but also felt guilt and angry on himself that he didn't trust her in the past.