Chapter 70

She looked at the file in her hands seriously and at her employee Mr.Ram who was explaining to her that how important is this deal to their company. Surely, it will be a great deal as per the profit percentage they are offering to them.

" Maam, some people of their company are waiting for you in the conference room. AJ Sir and Aditya Sir are already there." He informed her.

" Okay but I am not coming there as I am not interested in this deal. You can go there and tell my opinion to Dad and Bhai." She said to him who looked surprised at her as he didn't understand why she is backing out of such a great deal.

Mr. Ram went to the conference room where AJ and Aditya looked at him questioningly. He looked at the people who came for the deal and took out his mobile. He typed out the message to Aditya saying him that Piyali is not interested in this deal and she is not coming to the meeting.

Aditya frowned at the message and showed it to AJ who was also surprised as she never behaves like this. They continued their meeting with the clients.

Piyu was looking outside the window of her cabin thinking deeply. She took a deep breath closing her eyes and opened them when she heard a knock on the door.

She said to come in without turning and was gazing outside the window.

" Why did you do it?" That person asked coming inside.

" Is it because of me?"

" Is it because of I am involved in this deal?"

" I know you are the Princess of AJ and you can ruin anyone within just snap of your fingers."

" Why didn't you turn up?"

" Tell me Piyali."

Piyu turned towards the door and stayed calm looking at the person.

" What did I do?" Piyu asked calmly.

" You didn't come to the meeting and your father said that they need some time to think about this. They are thinking only because you didn't turned up."

" This is my company and I can do whatever I want." Piyu said sitting on her chair with attitude.

" I know but I don't want this deal getting cancelled because of me."

Piyu heard and sighed loudly.

" Have a seat Ms.Tanya." Piyu said pointing at the chair in front of her.

Tanya sat awkwardly.

" This is not because of you." Piyu said after sometime.

Tanya looked at her stunned.

" Then why?" She asked.

" Sammy told me once that you were asked to drug him by your boss to find out his secrets." Piyu said.

Tanya looked at her confused.

" So how does that matter with this deal?" Tanya asked.

" Of course it matters. That day they asked you to do it with Sameer and in future they might do it with us also." Piyu said folding her hands.

" Do you really think that I will do such a low thing?" Tanya asked.

Piyu stayed calm.

" I acted like I drugged Sameer because I knew it was him whom they wanted to trap. If I didn't do it then someone might have done it. That's why I stepped in and acted like I have done it." Tanya said looking down all the while.

" You don't need to explain me anything. As I said earlier, it's not about you. I don't like our company to associate with such campanies........ that's all." Piyu answered sighing.