Chapter 9

There stood Tanya with bandage on her head and a plaster on fractured arm.

I looked at Jai and Rads who were looking at Tanya shocked and confused.

And then I looked at Sam who is supporting Tanya to walk as she is limping.

What happened to her ?

Yesterday she was alright and now......

I came out of my thoughts when I heard those words which shakened  me totally.

" This is what she has done to Tanya." Sam said glaring at me.

I stood bewildered and shocked.

Jai and Rads state is no less than me.

" How on Earth is Piyu responsible for this ?" Jai bellowed glaring at both Sam and Tanya.

" She pushed Tanya from the stairs and because of her she is in this condition." Sam shouted.

When did I pushed her from the stairs ?

I cannot do this to anyone not even to my greatest enemy.

Why would I hurt her ? What would I gain ?

Is she not the one who hurted me yesterday ?

How could Sam believe that I did this ?

Does he not know me ?

Tears pricked in my eyes and started flowing.

I stood there hurt.

My mouth went dried and no words are coming from my throat.

" SHUT UP !" Rads roared.

" Because we are listening all the nonsense you are saying from that time that doesn't mean that we will bear anything you are accusing my best friend."

Rads said with full rage and her face became red with anger.

Sam is taken aback from her outburst.

" Think before you say anything Sameer. She cannot do this to her. She cannot do this to anyone in the world. Heck she cannot even hurt a fly." Jai roared holding my hand.

" I didn't say anything wrong guys. I know her and that's why I came to ask her what happened. She herself said that she pushed Tanya away right." Sam stated looking deadly at us.

I just shoved her from my way.

And from where the hell did stairs appear in a corridor of a library.

I stood numb there.

She said and he believed her.

" She just said that she pushed her from her way and went to home and that doesn't mean that she pushed her from the stairs." Rads exclaimed angrily.

Sam looked at me and then Tanya who stood there crying as she is the most innocent girl in the world.

Wow ! She is a great actor.

" Sammy I was just initiating a talk with her formally as she is your best friend but she got angry ,scolded me and said that I don't deserve you. I was just trying to convince her but she angrily pushed me away and went off from there even without looking at back for once when I screamed with pain when I fell from stairs." Tanya finished her made up story with tears and sniffing.

She looked at her minions.

" Yes we also saw that. We were the one who helped Tanya when Piyali pushed her." Her minions supported her lie.

I stood dumbstruck there.