Chapter 36

******

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TEXTING.....

Italic- Jai.

Bold- Sameer.

Bold Italic- Piyu.

Underlined- Rads.

******

Sameer wants to talk to Piyu but hesitates to call her. Last week after he confessed his love for Piyu to his friends, he smacked himself many times for revealing it as he thought if Piyu comes to know about that she might leave him again.

Sam was terrified of that thought and wasn't able to find courage to talk to them but he had to talk. He sighed and rubbed his neck nervously. He thought to text them and grinned at the wonderful idea.

He opened the contacts and clicked on Piyu's number to message her. He typed and backspaced many times not understanding how to start a conversation.

Good Morning Piyu.

He typed and sent it finally heaving a loud sigh. He waited for her reply but didn't get. He thought she might be still sleeping and decided to go to gym in his house as he was in no mood to go outside today.

When he was lifting weights, his phone chimed indicating that he got a message. He left the weights and ran to his phone stumbling on his way. He grinned at the screen when he saw two messages from Piyu.

Good Morning Sam.

What's up.

He read and immediately typed his reply.

Hi, I hope I didn't disturb you.

Piyu felt happy that he texted her. His message was enough to make her smile widely.

Hi and No you didn't disturb anything.

I was just downstairs eating my breakfast.

Oh.

He facepalmes himself when he sent it.

Piyu on the other side chuckled at his reply and started typing.

What you are doing?

I completed my gym session just now.

Wow! Already finished gym. You know I just got up.....😬

I know. You are not a morning person.....😏

Hey! I do get up in the mornings but just not on the weekends.

Yeah...yeah sure.....so what are your plans for the weekend?

Nothing.....I am too lazy to do any planning.

Sorry.....but I think you must give a break to your laziness for tomorrow.

And why do you think I will do that?

Because you are going somewhere tomorrow.

Where?

To my house.

Why?

Because it's Pari's birthday tomorrow and I am inviting you to the party.

Oh my God! You idiot! Why didn't you say it before?

Don't freak out Piyu. Birthday is tomorrow and I am inviting you today. How much more before could I tell you?