CHAPTER 2

JACK'S P.O.V

My heart started racing, my eyes widening, my breathing became faster. It was my bully from high school named Greg, he bullied me because I was tiny and also made fun of me in front of all the students in the  school. I didn't like him especially now and I know that he knows that, but at the same time I don't wish him death. He had his same old smile that he used to have whenever he wanted to make fun of someone or to start beating you up. I was even more shocked that he didn't even do anything other than just stare at me with his smile. He had brown hair, green eyes, he was wearing green sweatshirt and blue pants. "Greg?" I  said a little shaking. Again he didn't said anything and sat down on the chair which was next to him and opened his mouth to speak.

"Well, look who came to my restaurant" he finally spoke while smiling.

"This is your restaurant?!" I asked confused because he is a boss of a restaurant, but didn't even study in school. His smile faded "Of course this is my restaurant and I'm the boss In here, which means I can kick you out whenever I want to!" He yelled and stood up from his chair and took two steps to walk to me, then his smile returned when he saw me how I cowered below him. "Now shut your mouth of yours and get up and get out of my sight!" He yelled again. I finally stoop up in front of him and he backed away a little by my sudden action. "You can't just kick me out!" I yelled back.  He then took a gun out of pocket and point it to me which made me shake in fear. I raised my arms, not wanting any trouble. "Hey man I-It's okay you d-don't have t-to shoot" I started shaking a lot. "I won't hesitate to pull the trigger if you don't get out" he said and I quickly nodded and walked out, but right as I left  I heard a horrific scream. I turned and walked back in and saw that Greg was lying on the floor without a head and blood all over the floor. I looked around and saw two maids with their mouths open and eyes wide. I ran to them and asked them where are the other people and they said that they weren't here. I tried to call the police, but my phone couldn't open again. "WHAT THE HELL!!" I yelled and asked if the maids could call the police and they couldn't either. I started to panic, but the more I thought of it the more I started to get calm. Maybe it will be better if we just leave him and not call anyone, I mean he is already dead, so what's the point in doing that. NO! What am I thinking? I'm going to go outside and call for help!

I went outside and started to scream, but I couldn't. I screamed at the top of my lungs but again I couldn't. The I heard a voice behind me so deep and glitchy that gave me goosebumps all over my body.

"You can't do anything"

I turned around and I could not believe my eyes of what was in front of me. It was Antisepticeye. I recognized him almost immediately, not because of the voice, but because he was looking almost identical like me. The only different thing he had was that his left eye was blue and his right green plus he had his cut on his throat.

I then started to shake more than I was and tears now made there way out and down my cheeks. I put my head on both of my hands and started to breath heavily. When I calmed down I pulled my face out of my hands and saw that he was still standing there with a sad expression on his face. "Please don't cry" he said with a normal voice now. "DON'T CRY?! DON'T CRY?! ARE YOU CRAZY, YOU JUST COME OUT OF NOWHERE AND SAY 'DON'T CRY' ARE YOU CRAZY?! LOOK AT WHAT SITUATION I'M IN" I yelled at the top of my lungs. He then growled and snapped his fingers and I blacked out.

*********************************

I woke up in my bed and groaned. My head hurt like hell, but I tried to ignore the pain and focus really hard on what happened. I tried, but that only made my head hurt even more, then I realized that I was completely naked. I was very confused because I didn't even remember sleeping like that. I looked for my clothes and couldn't find the anywhere, but I'm going to take a shower so it will make it faster. I went to shower and when I was done my headache was gone, which I was very happy about that. I put some new clothes on and brushed my hair when I dried it off. I took my phone from the bedside table and saw the time. It was 12:36, damn I slept that long? I thought when my belly reminded me that I have to eat.

I went in to the kitchen and made some sandwiches and put them in a plate. When I walked to the living room I saw Anti watching TV. "What are you doing here?!" I asked him and he looked at me and his lips curved in to a smile. "Oh I'm moving in because I have nowhere to go, plus living with you is better because you are the cutest thing in the world, and sleeping with you naked is the best" when he said the last sentence I blushed by the thought of him sleeping with me. "W-what get out!" I yelled and he just appeared in front of me and said "I'm inviting some friend's over, hope you don't mind" he said and I immediately gasped and widened my eyes. "Yes I do!" I answered him. "Welp, there is no turning back now they are going to bee here in 1 hour so we better get ready, THIS PARTY IS GOING TO BE AMASING!" He yelled and disappeared leaving me standing in the middle of the room shocked.

*********************************

FUN FACT: The heart of a shrimp is located in his head.

BYE GUYSS