CHAPTER 8

- The darkness was all I could see when I woke up, it seemed like it was some sort of dream, but then again, considering what images I have had throughout the whole time I was with a demon, it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.

At the sudden realisation that I was in a completely darkened place, fear started to rise in me. My whole body started to shake and my breathing and heart rate started to increase too. At first I started to calm myself and tried to get up and find a way that could get me out of this place, but then, something big and cold held me down so I couldn't get up the ground.

They felt like chains, but at the same time the feeling of arms pulling me back down made me shiver and hairs stood up on the back on my head. It's fingernails were holding my arm so tightly that I yelped in pain. Trying to pull only made the situation worse because the pressure around my arms  increased, and because I can feel nails digging into my flesh confirmed that these weren't some type of chains, but someone or something holding me back and never realising me.

I screamed when they dug so much into my arm that I could feel the bones being cracked.

The cracking sound wasn't very pleasant and my screams were the only thing that was loud enough to attract an entity that looked like one from nightmares. It was a big one with a long pair of hands and a very long and tick neck, but it had a very little pair of legs. The creature also had a mask that concealed its face. I was kinda confused because I couldn't even see my arms when they were right at my face, but I could see a creature that was beyond my imagination and was 3-4 meters away from me.

I made no sound though when the creatures faced me and it stopped to examine something, which was probably me. With all my might, I tried to make no sound whatsoever, and prayed that the creature would soon walk away and leave me alone, because the pain that I was feeling was excruciating. I tried to balance my breathing, but failed. Closing my eyes and hoping for the best that this would end soon vanished when I heard a very low and loud noise come in front of me, making me open my eyes and see what was happening, only to see a big white mask in front of my face. The mask had a very strange lines on it and it didn't have any holes, which I assumed it didn't need it because, eyesight was completely useless in this place, but at the same time I got a feeling that it was starring right at me and it knew just what to do. It may look like that type of creature could have little to no knowledge about anything, but I can't really judge without myself knowing nothing about it.

My figure was still and the feeling of arms on my wrists was gone too. It looks like the other thing that was holding me got scared and let go of me, but my eyes were focused on the creature that was right in front of me, which the mask started to glow a bright green colour and because of the adrenaline that was coursing through my body was there to help me get up and run as fast as I could, only that was a huge mistake, hearing the creature release sounds that an elephant would make when it was attacked but much higher this time.

The sound was so high that it literally made me feel like my eardrums could explode in any second. Covering my ears, I ran as fast as possible ignoring the pain and the sound that was made, which was getting closer and closer every time I either looked back at me to see the creature with very fast speed running towards me or, I suddenly tripped at myself because, the air in my lungs was going in and out very fast and that made me feel very nauseous, but I didn't stop. I didn't stop because I wasn't going to give up, and because I wanted to live so badly that I couldn't just do that, I couldn't just give up.

Then, suddenly I blacked out.

*********************************

My eyes opened to some sort of light source and when I focused my vision, I saw that I was in my own room. I also realised that I was sweating really hard and that I was also crying, my breathing was uncreased too, but the good thing was that the whole thing was a dream, a nightmare to be more precise.

Then, I started to cough a lot of blood, and I don't know why, but it took at least a good five minutes so the coughing would stop, maybe not completely which I was afraid that that might happen again.

I removed the covers and tried to get up only to see that I couldn't move a muscle in my legs, and out of nowhere my wrists started hurting like hell making me hiss in pain. The pain was similar to the pain that were making the arms on my wrists in the dream I was having.

Looking around my bedroom for something that was in reach and that it would help me get up, but I was kinda doubting it, because I literally couldn't feel my legs.

My attention made its way to Anti and I quickly realised that he could still be in my house and that he could help me. I tried to call his name, but that didn't work and I thought that maybe he was out of my house. Nonetheless, I still started to call for his help.

When I finally felt like giving up, the door opened to reveal the one that I was calling for.

Anti.

*********************************

Thank you all for reading, please vote and comment if I made any mistakes.
Bye, bye and stay sweet. 💖💖💖