CHAPTER 6

- I woke up in my own room, barely opening my eyes because of the strange tiredness I was feeling. I didn't know why I was that tired even though I have slept a pretty good amount of hours, seeing the time on my clock which was right in my face and it showed the time. /12:38/

I ignored the urge to fall back to sleep and got off of my bed.

I walked to my bathroom and started the shower. As I was getting my clothes off, I got a weird feeling which I couldn't explain, but me being me ignored it.

When I was completely naked, I stepped into the shower and excelled deeply, getting more and more relaxed as I felt the warmness of the water hit my skin and slide down my body. I've always liked the sound of water, it always relaxes me and puts my worries away.

When I was done showering, I put a blue T-shirt and some black pants. I went back to my room and started to make my bed and while I was doing it that strange feeling came back at me again, and this time it was stronger. I then started to get a little bit anxious about what was wrong with me. I tried to get that feeling away which was a success and continued doing my chores.

After I was done with my bed I went to the kitchen to make my coffee.

While I was doing that the strange feeling was back and I was getting quite annoyed because of it not leaving me. I signed and with a hot coffee I went to the living room and sat on the sofa, thinking about what was causing that weird feeling inside me.

I closed my eyes and tried to remember anything from yesterday that might have caused this odd feeling.

It was a little hard to do that, but once I did, the whole picture came to me from last night.

I opened my eyes and my breathing started to get faster.

Wait, this can't be true! Maybe, maybe it was just a dream, the whole thing didn't happen into my house and my body doesn't hurt. At least that could be enough evidence to believe that it was just a dream. Was this whole thing with, with him a dream? I really hope so, but I need some proof that it actually is.

The first thing that came up my mind was to check my phone, and if that picture was never posted.

When I opened my social media and looked if there is or not a new post.

To my luck, there wasn't. And I was happy that I had some evidence that would boost my belief that this was a dream.

Then, I thought back to the restaurant scene.

Without fully drinking the coffee I stood up and speed walked to get my shoes so I can go back to where the whole drama was. Opening my door and going to the restaurant without getting into my car and just straight up started running.

When I got to my destination I got in and asked the waitress if anything weird had happened in here and she answered with a no.

The waitress asked me if I needed something else and I told her I didn't and walked out of the restaurant.

The odd feeling has disappeared and I walked back to my house.

One I got back, I went to sit on my sofa. Grabbing the TV remote I found a cool documentary about the wildlife of Africa. It showed the cheetahs running and lion hunting gazelles and so on.

When I was watching about hour and a half, I felt the tiredness again and this time I couldn't resist the urge to fall asleep, so within a minute everything got dark and I fell asleep.

*********************************

When I woke up I realised that it was night time and that I couldn't see anything because of how dark it was. But not only that, I was also covered in a blanket, which I know for sure that the blanked wasn't there before I fell asleep.

I stood up and with my phone light I went to turn the lights on.

As I did that I turned around and saw that the blanket was gone and that the person who has it was sitting on the sofa I was just sleeping before.

And that person was the one who crushed my conclusion that the whole thing was a dream.

It was, Antisepticeye...

I stared at him in disbelief and opened my mouth to speak, but my words felt like they were trapped and couldn't get out.

He smiled and gestured his hand for me to sit next to him.

I didn't do anything as I was a little bit frozen of the thought that this was really happening, which made his patience go down.

" What? Do you want to sit on my lap?" He said and it took some seconds for me to realise what he had said.

A small blush appeared on my face and finally my senses came back.

I didn't do anything to my surprise except to sit next to him.

He smiled at my actions and put a hand around me, pulling me closer to him. I blushed even more as I realised that our faces were close and that I could feel his breath on my skin. I looked at the blanket and the color was a dark green, which it may be his because I don't have that type of colored blanked in my home.

He then put the blanket on us and snuggled up closer to me.

" Mmm~, you smell soooo nice" he spoke in a lower tone which I have to admit, it was sexy and that turned me on, a little bit.

I heard him chuckle and remembered that he could read my mind.

I started to blush a bright red and tried to hide my face by turning my face away.

He then got the remote and turned the TV on, and he put on a horror movie.

I never really liked horror movies, because even though I know what will probably happen, I will still get scared.

Every scary thing that happened I would squeal and pull the covers up my face and Anti every time would either chuckle or laugh quietly.

When the movie was almost over I was begging to feel surprisingly tired, considering I've slept literally the whole day. I rested my head on his shoulder and quickly fell asleep.

*********************************

Hello guy's, thank you all for reading this chapter, sorry I haven't uploaded any new chapters, but I had a lot of exams that I had to study for. Anyway, now that I am on winter break, I am going to write at least two chapters a week. Comment if you found some mistakes and I will be quick to fix them. But that's it guy's so stay sweet and bye! 💚💚💚