CHAPTER 21

- Jack was sitting on his bed, his dry tears that were on his face made I'd obvious that he was crying. He didn't want to do anything. His was hungry and and his brain was telling him that he has to eat, but he was really not in the mood to do things like that. He just didn't have the appetite to eat, even though his stomach was growling.

He sighed and got his phone, trying to distract himself from what Anti had said. He didn't know how to feel about that, he didn't know how he felt about Anti. Was he his friend, or did he feel something more towards him. It was weird, he never felt something like that towards someone before. He didn't know what to do or say.

Jack scrolled through his phone, but found nothing of his interest. He didn't find anything appealing now, he felt sad and angry at the same time. He wanted to talk to Anti and tell him that he was sorry for what he did, but all he would do when Anti tried talking to him, is get angry and start crying. He wanted to tell him that he was sorry for the way he acted and that he wanted things to go back to bring more normal. He didn't want to feel the tension between them, whenever they talked to each other. He wanted thing to turn on the good side and forget about what happened.

Putting down his phone, he heard three knocks coming from the other side of the door. He jumped and screamed at Anti, starting to cry again, as if him crying a lot before wasn't enough. The knocking stopped, but Jack was still crying. He wanted to stop crying, but he was afraid and that only made it worse. He got off the bed and laid on the carpet, somehow, he felt more comfortable there. Like he was hugged by many soft arms. But, that reminded him of the arms that were holding him in that nightmare, or whatever it was, and shivered while getting of the carpet and crawling towards the wall, resting his head on it. He felt the calmness coming back to him, hugging him like a blanket and softly whispering to him to go to sleep. He listened to it and after a couple of minutes, he feel into a deep and relaxing sleep.

When he woke up, he saw that Anti was sitting on the floor right in front of him and calmly, yet playfully, was looking at him. Jack jumped a little bit and gasped when he saw him, trying to get as back away form hi as possible, but he soon realised that the wall did not allow him to do that. He teared up and started sobbing, telling him to get away from him. But, Jack's pleas did not do anything to Anti, he didn't listen to him and Jack knew that continuing to tell him to stop, wouldn't make any difference to how Anti will behave.

"Hi" Anti shortly said to him, making Jack confused.

"What do you want?" Jack asked, trying to steady his voice, so he could sound more stronger, hoping that it would make a difference, even though he knew deep down that it wouldn't make any difference.

"I wanted to talk to you for a while now, but everytime I did, you always acted the same. You would always get angry and start tearing up and then you make me feel bad because I think that I did something wrong for you to hate me. " Anti answered his question, not wanting to make Jack even more upset.

Jack was confused, even more by that last sentence. He never hated Anti, sure he was annoying, but that never made him hate Anti. He didn't ever want to hate him, but somehow, Anti got some sort of sign that indicated he might hate him. Which wasn't true in the slightest. He never did and never will hate Anti.

"Hate you?! What makes you think that I hate you?" Jack asked, wanting to know more about how Anti felt about him.

" Well, um... You are always shouting at me and whenever I try to talk to you, you just start yelling at me and tell me not to bother you. You always get annoyed by me and walk away from me, whenever I try to start a conversation." Anti finally finished answering what he was asked. Afraid that he might get slapped, but breather a sigh of relief when he saw Jack calming down.

"Anti, I never hated you and I never will. Of course, a lot of the times, you can make me annoyed, but being annoyed is far away from hating you. I never thought that you were thinking that I hated you. Please, I know that sometimes, I can be confusing about showing my emotions, but I want you to know that a lot of the times that you think that I hate you or anything worse than annoyed, know that I don't really feel those emotions. I can look and seem to hate you, but on the inside, I don't feel hate towards you at all. So, please, don't think like that. " Jack said to him, leaving Anti feeling surprised and with an already slightly opened mouth, he made a small 'oh' sound.

"Well, in that case. I just wanted to apologize for what I said earlier. I'm sorry, I just, didn't think before I spoke and now look where that has lead me through. I wish I could take mack time and don't make that mistakez but I know that I can't and the only way to make things right between us, was probably an apology. I hope that you can forgive me so that we can make things normal again and not awkward." Anti finally apologized and said what he was wanting to say for quite some time now.

"Yeah, about that. I'm sorry too, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. It was immature and I am willing to admit that I was the one that made things worse. So, sorry for that. I hope that you can forgibe me too." Jack was also finished and felt like a giant rock was lifted off his shoulders. Feeling happy that it was.

"So, are we, like, good now, or...?"

"Of course we are, you jerk" Jack laughed as he hugged Anti, making him have a slightly link face. He hugged back and started laughing too, glad that this fight was finally over.

*********************************
Thank you for reading, I love you all, bye!
💚