CHAPTER 23

- Jack slowly opened his eyes, woken up by the sunlight that shined through the window, and looked at the body sleeping next to him. He slightly backed away, but as soon as he remembered what happened yesterday, he came closer to Anti and hugged him. He felt his warmth radiating from his body, he was so warm and his skin is so soft and smooth. It was like he was hugging a baby, a big baby, but that made it weird, so he got that thought away from him. He closed his eyes again, trying to fall back to sleep, but once he felt Anti shuffle and get up, he opened them again.

Anti looked at him and smiled, he was so beautiful. He wanted Jack to be his and for them to be together forever, but he knew that it would never happen, he tried his luck, but he failed. It was a little bit sad that it had to be like this. Anti loved Jack, but Jack didn't love him. It didn't surprise him though, after everything that he has put him go through, the least that he should expect is for Jack to love  him. It killed him though, just that thought alone made him feel miserable. But, he should be a little bit thankful that he can at least live with him. He looked away from Jack and got up off the bed, going to the bathroom and taking a shower, leaving Jack alone in the bedroom.

Jack looked at Anti as he walked towards the bathroom and sighed. He never would've imagined that he liked the way he slept with someone, especially with a guy. Sure, he has slept with him before, but that was only because Anti wanted to. He never wanted to do those things with him before, but now he enjoyed doing things like that with him. It made him more happier. Although, he would never admit that to him. He was too ashamed, he never wants Anti to see him being weak. It made him feel embarrassed, he would rather do something worse than admit to him that he could have feelings for him.

Looking around the room, he noticed that he was still naked. With a light blush on his face, he went in the closet and started searching what clothes he was going to wear. He didn't seek anything special, he just wanted to wear clothes so he wouldn't walk around the house naked. He finally chose some plain white shirt and some dark blue pants.

Once he felt more comfortable, he went to go to the kitchen to make some coffee, but as soon as he did that, Anti walked out of the bathroom, wearing nothing but a single white towel around his waist. He put on some slippers and chuckled when he saw Jack staring at him.

"Why are you staring?" He asked playfully, trying to tease him.

Jack blushed and shyly looked him in the eyes.

"Nothing, it's just that, you look... Good, or better, when your body is wet." He said, blushing even more and looking away after he had noticed Anti smile sluggishly.

"Stop doing that!" Jack said back at him, crossing his arms and still not looking at him.

"Stop doing what?" Anti was still playing with him and he didn't want to stop at all.

"Stop being a jerk... And annoying!" He replied back to him, but that didn't do anything to Anti as he still was smiling.

Jack groaned and went into the bathroom, trying to forget the conversation they literally just had. He looked at the mirror and sighed when he saw his hair. It was messy, as usual. He grabbed a hair brush and brushed his hair, satisfied when he saw how good it looked at the end. Brushing down his teeth, he opened the bathroom door and saw that the bed had already been made. He went downstairs and went to the kitchen to see Anti making food. He went up to him and looked over his shoulder, seeing that he was making something that he wasn't sure that existed.

"Where do you get all of this?" He asked, trying to see if he could find out.

Anti turned his head and winked at him. Smiling as he did so.

"It's a secret."

"Oh, come on, surely you can tell me where you get all of this from?" Jack was now desperate, he wanted to know, but he guessed that Anti wasn't thinking the same. He lightly shook his head and returned back to making the food.

Jack sighed and walked away, trying to see if there is any coffee left and smiled when he found it.

He made the coffee and poured it in a cup. He walked over to sit on the chair and drank it slowly, savouring the flavour. He liked coffee, he drank it almost everyday.

Looking over at Anti and seeing that he was done making breakfast, he noticed that he was still shirtless. He hated him because of it, Anti knew that he liked seeing him like that and that's why he kept doing it. It was annoying, he wanted him to stop that, but at the same time, he wanted him to never put on another shirt again.

Jack quickly looked away once he saw Anti turning to him and putting the plates on the table. He looked at the food and noticed that it was just some ordinary breakfast food. But, why did it look so different when he saw him preparing it? He shook the thought away and started eating it once Anti sat down on the table. He noticed that Anti was looking at him throughout the whole time he was eating breakfast and once he was finished, he looked at him and saw that he was sweating a little bit and only ate a little bit of his food.

"Why do you keep looking at me like that? He asked and Anti blushed. A tint of bright red covered his shy face.

"Uh, I was just, thinking of... you know, if you wanted to go out with me?" Anti finally answered and looked at Jack to see his reaction.

"Like a date?" Jack asked, a little bit confused.

"No, um, you don't have to call it a date. We could just hang out if you want to? " He said back to him.

Jack thought for a few seconds and then decided that it wouldn't be that bad to hang out with him.

"Sure. When do you want to hang out?" He asked and Anti quickly replied.

"We can do it today. If you want to." He said, unsure of how Jack would respond.

"Okay, that's good enough for me." Jack replied back, making Anti sigh in relief. Happy that he wanted to hang out with him.

*********************************
Thank you all so much for reading!
I love you all, bye!
💚