CHAPTER 17

- The pain was there and Jack could feel it in his soul. It was really painful to experience something like this. Something going inside your throat and keep going deeper and deeper. It felt terrible, the pain was terrible, everything that was happening was terrible.

Jack, to try and get them out, by reflex he started to choke and then vomit. By doing that, Jack did manage to get his mouth open, but the vomit was spilled onto his soft carpet. He didn't care though, all he wanted was to get the dolls out of him as soon as possible. He gaged again, but nothing came out this time, he was empty, he couldn't vomit again. He wanted to, he really wanted to vomit, but he couldn't anymore and that made it even worse. His reflex made him gagging, trying to vomit them out, but to no avail.

Then, he thought that he could get them out by pulling them out of his mouth with his own two arms. He could do that, it wouldn't be that hard, he knew it.

He used the little strength he had in him left and with his hand, he pulled one of the dolls out of his mouth. He did that to the other one too and threw it somewhere in the room. Reaching out to grab the third on, he realised that he couldn't grab it. It was so deep into his throat, that he couldn't fit his hand into his mouth anymore. Jack started to tear up, it felt so uncomfortable that something was in his throat right now.

He had no other choice left, he had to go and seek for help. To seek help from Anti. He didn't want to, but he had to in order for him to live.

Feeling the doll going deeper in his throat, Jack quickly got up and ran down the stairs like a complete maniac. He didn't care how he looked, how he ran it how his face looked when he did that. He only wanted to get this damn doll out of him.

He walked in the kitchen and he wasn't there, making Jack whine because he had to find him, but he couldn't speak to ask Anti where he was. He ran to the living room and thankfully found Anti sitting on the couch and watching that documentary Jack was watching earlier. Anti noticed him and he had a confused look on his face when he saw Jack all red and tears up. He got up and asked him what was wrong, but since Jack couldn't answer him, the only thing that he did when he ran up to him, was to open his mouth and point his finger in it, so Anti could see that there was a doll inside his throat.

Anti looked in and widened his eyes when he saw that there was something in his mouth that was moving. Something that looked like a person. It grossed him out, but when he looked in Jack's eyes, he knew that he had to get it out, whether he liked it or not.

He went in with his hand and used his finger to grab the doll. Because Anti's fingers were a little longer, he managed to grab the doll and get it out of Jack's throat. He looked at it and easily broke it in half, making the doll to not move ever again. Jack started coughing and crying because of all of this that had happened. Anti looked at him and hugged him, giving Jack soft kisses on his face and trying to calm him down.

Once Jack was calmer, by the help of Anti, he walk towards the couch and laid there on his side while Anti sat next to him, rubbing small circles on his back. He waited a couple of minutes for Jack to steady his breathing and get a hold of himself, to ask him what had happened.

Ten or more minutes passed and Jack was now more calmer than he was when he first saw him. Anti got up and walked back to him with a glass of fresh water in his hand. He gave it to him and Jack quickly gulped down the water and tiredly put down the empty glass on the table. Anti now felt like it was a better time to ask him what happened, so he could know and not question everything that he just witnessed.

"Um... Could you tell what was all that about, please?" He asked softly, trying not to anger Jack.

Jack, who was now feeling a little bit better, got angry a little bit, but he knew that he had to answer his question and tell him what was happening to him from the start. He didn't want to tell him, he felt ashamed of it. He'd rather tell a complete stranger that nether he or the other person knew each other, than he'd tell Anti about all of that. But, Jack had to tell Anti because he felt the need to do that, because he knew that he deserved it. He didn't want to, but he had to do it.

He looked at Anti's eyes, those beautiful dark green eyes, and felt sad that he hid all of this from him, so he wouldn't be ashamed.

Jack gulped and took in a deep breath, preparing himself for what will come. He was scared, he didn't know what Anti would think of him once he told him all of those stuff that happened to him recently. He was afraid that he would call him crazy and that he would laugh at him, or maybe, he wouldn't believe all of it and say that everything that happened to him was just his head and that he was just imagining all of that. He wouldn't blame him though, he didn't have any proof that anything that he saw was actually there. He had to do it though, no matter what.

*********************************
Thank you all for reading!
I hope you enjoyed it and please comment if I made any mistakes.
Constructive criticism is allowed and I want to know what you guys think of the book so far.
Also, I've been reading this book called "rain", it is a zombie apocalypse book and it's a really interesting book to read. I suggest to read it if you are into that kind of stuff. It's complete and the chapters there are pretty long.
I love u, bye!
💚