CHAPTER 20

- Time passed by and Anti was waiting in the kitchen with the food ready, but it seemed that his patience was just wasting on doing nothing. He wanted to wait, but there was just nothing to do while he did that. It was boring. He hated tings like this. Sure, he could be patient sometimes, but most of the time, he is the most inpatient person in the world. He disliked it, he never wished to be like that, he just was.

He looked around the room, tapping his finger on the table while sitting on a chair, and found nothing in the kitchen that could capture his interest. Oh how he wished time would go quicker and flow on a normal rate when something interesting happened. He wanted to fall asleep, but wake up when the things he wanted were there. He didn't like to wait and that was pretty obvious to everyone.

Anti got up and looked at the food, that was going cold, before he went to go to the living room. Grabbing the TV remote and looking to see what was on it, he realised that there was something wrong with him. Something that was new, but it seemed to him that he had it for a while. Something that was with him from the start, something that was forever there, but somehow, he only noticed it now.

He was going insane.

Of course, he was always a bit crazy, but now it seemed like he was going even more crazier. This patience was now quickly going out of him and in time, he would lose his sanity and do something that he was holding back for a while now. He wouldn't even think about doing it, he would just do it. As simple as that. He wouldn't care what Jack would think of him, he just wanted to get what he wanted. And he wanted Jack to accept his apology. Anti knew that it sounded dumb to go insane just for that, but his patience was telling him otherwise. It was telling him that, soon, it will be gone. Gone with his own sanity. That bothered him, but all he could do instead of wait, is to do nothing. And that nothing was driving him mad.

A few more minutes went by and as Anti had expected, nothing happened. He was sitting on the couch and after a minute or two, all of his sanity was gone. It didn't exist for him anymore. He knew that he would get it back, but right now... Right now was the time Anti decided to give Jack a little visit.

He exitedly jumped from where he was sitting from and skipped all the way to Jack's door. He knocked on it and his smile grew even wider and he hear Jack screams. He wasted to hear them again. He wanted to hear those beautiful screams again and never stop listening to them. Wanting just that, he pushed the door again, trying to make it look like he was thinking on how to open it. He waited for the screams a wide smile, but this time, he hear no sound coming from the other side of the door. He frowned and knocked on the door a few times, wanting to hear some sort of reaction from him. But, all he got was that nothing he hated way to much.

Growling, Anti decided to teleport to his room and get things done with him. Fear didn't stop him from doing it now, all he could think about was Jack and how to make things right with him again. He didn't care enough to think twice before doing it, he was insane and he loved it to bits. His mind was gone and his body was working the way it wanted things to work. He couldn't wait anymore, he was done waiting for Jack to come downstairs so that he could apologize to him if he could. This time, he was going to do it in his own way. The way he wanted and wished to. He wouldn't and couldn't wait for Jack anymore. He wanted it badly, so he would get it no matter the consequences. He didn't care anymore. He couldn't. All he wanted was something that could make things easier, but since nothing like that would be happening anytime soon, he would make things easier himself. He was done playing something he never wanted to play. He never said he wanted to be a part of this game that life was playing. Life just chose him, no matter if he wanted to play or not. Life chose him and expect him to play as it wanted to. It wanted him to follow the game's rules and never back out, until the game was officially finished. But, Anti never wanted to play by life's rules and neither would he play right now. He wanted to go on the easier path through life, he didn't like the challenges or the obsticales life would put in people's paths, just so they could learn it lessons and advance in life with a better part of them. It grossed Anti out when he thought about things like that. He cringed, whenever he would hear people talking about things like that.

He obviously disliked that, but what was new to him, was that he never liked life. He would rather live among the dead than be with living things. The thought of learning 'lessons' or 'going through tough times', grossed him out completely. But, he had no other choice and played the game that was given to him.

He closed his eyes and smiled, thinking back when his life was like this. He never had to deal with situations like this, but he had similar things happen to him, when he would say something that he never wanted to, but he did.

He opened his eyes back again and prepared himself for what will happen next.

*********************************
Thank you for reading.
I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I will see you in the next one, bye!
I love u!
💚