CHAPTER 22

- After they pull out from the hug, they both went to eat the food that Anti had made. I was delicious and Jack visibly showed that it really was. He hummed and happily swallowed down the food, the taste was different, but it was better than the food he makes. It tasted magical. Like something that you don't see or taste every day. Jack gulped down the glass of water and got up to put emidiatly clean the plate. He hated seeing dirty plates lying around his house. It made him feel uncomfortable.

Anti finished after him and insisted of getting it clean himself, but Jack, being the way he is about that, kindly declined and grabbed the plate, washing it nicely and putting it on top of the other plate to let it dry. All the while he was doing that, Anti was watching him, seeing how he did those things so easily with no mistakes.

"You're pretty good at this, where did you learn to do those things?" Anti asked leaning closer to Jack, so that he can put his head on his shoulder.

"I don't know. I guess I just learnt this, because I was living alone for all of this time. It just became a habit of mine, a good habit that I like to do. " Jack said back to him.

"Really, don't you get tired of doing this everyday? I know I would. "Anti chuckled and hugged Jack's waist, making him blush a bit too much. He knew that Jack liked it and that's why he keeps doing it. It's adorable.

"You kinda get used to it, like you don't mind if you are doing it or not. At least, that's how I feel." Jack answered and gasped a little, when Anti started kissing his neck. It tickled him, but it felt good. He never wanted him to stop what he is doing. But, even though he was enjoying it, he was just standing and couldn't move, like he was frozen. And he really was.  He literally could move, he was stunned and surprised that this is happening. But, even though his body was still, his heart was beating like crazy and it would calm down, even if he tried.

Anti pulled him closer and started to kiss him harder, loving the little sounds that escaped Jack's mouth while he was doing this to him. He gently began to slide his hand up from Jack's shirt and picked his nipple, realizing that it was really hard. He grinned and used his other hand to take his shirt off. Once it was gone, he started kissing him lower on his back. After a few minutes, he turned Jack around and gulped she  he saw the face he was making. It was the face of pure pleasure and Anti would kill someone, just to get to see that expression again. It made him more hungry, even though he just ate, he wanted to devour his whole beautiful body. Anti looked down and continued to play with his nipple and sucking on the other one, as he cradled Jack in his arms and walk towards the bedroom. Once he got in, he quickly and roughly laid Jack on the bed and jumped on top of him, kissing him more viciously this time. Jack's moans started to get louder and louder, as his desire to be closer to Anti grew more and more as every second passed. He arched his back in pleasure, when he felt Anti kissing his neck and finding a very sensitive spot. He knew that it was going to have a lot of hickeys after this, but he could care less right now. He wanted this and he was sure that Anti was craving it too. Then, Anti started massaging Jack's hips and slowly started to pull his pants down, revealing that Jack was exited, when he saw his hard dick, begging to be touched. He palmed him through his boxers and Jack made unexplainably lout noise, that the people outside might've heard it. Anti groaned in pleasure and kept palming him. He removed his hand and started rocking his hips, making Jack feel like he is in heaven by how good it felt. Anti grinned and started playing with his nipples, kissing him as he did so. The feeling that Jack was now feeling was euphoric. Like it was something from heaven. He blushed a strong red colour and loudly moaned, feeling that he is close.

"A-anti, I'm close." Jack barely muttered a few words, moaning in between.

Anti, now aware that he is going to come, started grinding his hips even faster. Loving the way he closed his eyes and arched  his back, while he came into his boxers, feeling tired when he finished. But, that wasn't over for Anti. He wanted to see him do that again, this time in his mouth. He took of Jack boxers, seeing the white substance that was all over them, and quickly licked it off, enjoying the flavor of it. Once he was done, he looked at the semi erect dick and grabbed it in his hand, slowly increasing his speed. Jack gasped and started whining because it didn't feel nice, but after a minute or two, he felt the pleasure come back and his dick getting hard all over again. Anti then, started sucking on it, making Jack jump at the feeling, but moaning after, liking how good he felt. Anti went faster and faster, knowing that he was close. Jack clutched the sheets with his hands and with an arched back, he moaned and came into Anti's mouth. Anti swallowed and took his dick out of his mout, smiling when he saw the tiredness in Jack's eyes, as he was looking at him with half closed eyes. His face was red and he was completely naked, making Anti grin at the beauty that was in front of him. He looked out the window and saw that it was getting dark. He took of his clothes, leaving only his boxers, and laid next to Jack, snuggling up to him as he pulled the covers up. He hugged Jack and calmed down as he felt the beating if his heart in his chest.

"Did you have a good time?" Anti asked jokingly.

" Shut up" Jack replied back to him, resting his heat at the crook of Anti's neck, blushing when he heard Anti laugh.

I love you so much. Anti thought to himself, afraid that if he said that to him, he would freak out like last time. He closed his eyes and listened to Jack's soft breathing, calming him down and making him fall into a deep and relaxing sleep.

*********************************
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and comment if I made some mistakes. I hope that you are staying safe during this time, and that you are taking this time to relax as mush as possible.
I love you all, bye!
💚