CHAPTER 30

- They were both standing still, not daring to move a single inch, fearing that it might make the thing that was in front of them angry and start attacking them.

Anti was the most shocked out of the two of them. He never saw something like that in his life ever before. He saw similar things like that and he had experiences with them before in his life, but he never knew that something like that existed at all. It was like a human, but with no featured on his face at all. It had no eyes, mouth, nose or anything like that. It was just a blank face. His body seemed to be one of a man's, because the only thing that made it like that was a flat chest. He had no genitals and his whole body seemed to be smooth and black, like a shadow.

He looked at Jack and gestured if he knew what that thing was. He nodded and that made Anti to have an even more confused look in his face. He didn't know anything about that thing, but somehow Jack has seen him before. Anti turned his head towards the creature and noticed that it had something in his arms. It was a little bit dark, so he couldn't really see what he had. But, once he took a closer look, he gasped when he noticed what he was holding.

The thing had a doll in his hands and that doll looked a little bit like the one he saw before. It looked like it was trying to repair it, because it seemed like it was broken. It wiggled his skinny arm, but it stopped once it found out that it didn't really do anything to the doll itself.

Anti looked at Jack, ready to tell him to get out, but he was soon interrupted by a voice. A voice so quiet and high pitched, that it sounded like someone was yelling and whispering at the same time. He turned his head and looked at the thing, now knowing that the voice came from it. Anti stood still and heard it singing. It was apparently singing to the doll.

Come now the wife,
Wake up in the night.
Hear my sorrow voice
And wake back to life.
Don't make me wait
I don't like it when you do this.
I want you here right now,
I want to play with you right now.
Why are you broken?
Tell me who broke you
Tell me so I can break their dreams.
I can't see you like that.
I don't like it when you're like that.
Please, my wife and child,
Wake up and put yourself together.
The husband will show you that he hates you.
Don't be sad,
I know you are not alive,
But tell me how can I tell them this now.
Tell me how.
La, la, la, la, la.
Na, na, na, na, na.

This whole thing creeped Anti out, he decided that it was best if they left the thing to continue to do what it is doing now and just not talk about this whole thing ever again. He took Jack's hand and gestured to follow him. Jack did what he was told and with looking back every few seconds to see if the shadow would react, he got out of the closet. He let his breath, that he didn't know he was holding, out and looked at Anti. Anti was looking at him too and once he really realised that they were both out, he quickly hugged Jack. He did the same and closed his eyes, remembering all of his encounters with that shadow. He noticed as well that it was holding one of the doll that he broke. A memory of that flashed through his mind, but he quickly got rid of it.

"What was that thing?" Anti asked Jack, feeling scared of the whole situation. He didn't want anything to go bad, especially Jack getting hurt, so the only thing that he thought of was to get out of the closet. But, he still wasn't sure it that was the correct thing to do.

"I think it's called a shadow. Or at least I called it that. It sometimes looks like a shadow, but other times it has a three dimensional form. I don't really know what exactly is, but it looks like it has something to do the the dolls." Jack said to him, making him even more shocked because Jack has actually seen it before.

"How do you know all of this? Tell me, please." Anti asked Jack, wanting to make sure that he was safe.

"I have had encounters with it before, but I haven't spoken to it. I thought that it didn't talk at all. But, all I know is that it's dangerous, it might look weak, but I know how strong that thing can be." Jack replied back to him, making Anti even more nervous when he heard that it is dangerous.

"What do you mean by that? What do you mean you know how strong it is?" Anti was clearly worried and Jack knew it. Be tried to calm him down first, but that didn't do anything at all. All Anti wanted was answers and to look out for Jack. He didn't want Jack getting hurt at all.

"Please, tell me. Did it try ti attack you before. Or..." Anti gasped, realising what it might have done to Jack before."... Did it already attack you in the fist place?"

"Yeah, it had. But, I only thought that it was only me imagining it, I never knew that it was actually real. Or maybe we are both going insane. Oh God." Jack bit his lips out of anxiety, but calmed himself up and told Anti to go downstairs and just wait and see if that shadow would go away soon.

"Jack, I don't know what to do. That thing looked so scary that it scared me more than I had ever been before. I don't know what to do and I fear that you might get hurt." Anti was distressed, but Jack didn't know what to do to calm him down. He just hugged him and started singing softly.

"Please don't sing. It reminds me of that thing. Whatever that thing is." Anti said to him and Jack quickly shut his up, not wanting to make him cry.

"Sorry, I just don't know what to do either. I am scared too, but I try to convince myself that it would soon be all good." Jack tried again and this time it worked. Anti was breathing more calmly and after a few seconds he smiled.

"Yeah, I'm sorry to make you worry. I didn't intend on doing that to you. I realised that I am a demon. I'm probably stronger than that thing. I guess that I was just surprised more and that made me nervous a lot." Anti said to him, reassuring Jack that he was now okay.

Jack put his head on Anti's shoulder and sighed, now more concentrated on a way to solve this problem.

"So, what do you think we should do to get rid of it? " Jack asked him, slightly turning his head to look at him.

"I think we should make a plan before we take any action. Is that alright?" Anti asked him, looking down at him and smiling when he saw how cute he looked.

"Yeah, that is actually a good idea."

"Let's make this plan then, shall we?"

*********************************
Thank you for reading I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and comment if I made some mistakes.
I luv u, bye!
💚