CHAPTER 3

- Okay, I am very sorry that you had to wait so long for this chapter, but there was something wrong with my phone and I had to fix it. I don't know why, but that took a very long time, up to 5 or 6 months. I really wanted to continue this story, so I got my mind on other things while I was waiting. School completely made me forget about this story. But now I am back and ready to write. So, enjoy.

*********************************

- Standing in the middle of the room, shocked that this is happening to my life I turned around and went back to the kitchen, putting down my plate because I had lost my appetite. The party is going to start in an hour and the whole house was going to get occupied by people or maybe demons like him I didn't even know.

I ran my hands through my hair and took a deep breath. Okay, first the static, then the weird picture, followed by the whole drama in the restaurant and now a PARTY?!

I know even know that I won't handle this situation that I am in. But, I don't have anything in my mind to think of, to stop this stupid party.

Then a spark ignited in my head and suddenly I thought of something

Maybe, just maybe if I hid somewhere and wait till the party is over, I can rest in more peace and don't have to deal with all the weird people the he might get to my house.

Okay, now where can I hide till the party's over and not get discovered?

I can't hide under my bed - that's too obvious.
I can't hide in my closet, people might be looking for me and they would for sure look in my closet room.
I can't hide in the basement because people will look over there too.
Why can't I find a place to hide in my house - I cried silently.

Wait.....

I CAN GO TO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE AND SLEEP THERE AFTER THE PARTY IS OVER!! - I jumped very high and screamed "YES".

I got out my phone, working normally now and called maria, which not a lot of people know. The phone started to ring and I waited a couple of seconds before it got cancelled. I mumbled a 'what' and called once again. It got cancelled. I sighed and called Bob, and old friend of mine. But, once again it got cancelled. What type of sorcery is this?!

I tried calling everyone, but I got the same result over and over again.

Then I heard a psychotic laughter and some words spoken very low that my ears couldn't hear the sounds.

"You can't do anything to avoid the party!" Someone said, but in my head. Although that someone could be Anti. Now he appeared in front of me and I gasped and jumped back in fear, he chuckled and took a step forward, getting closer every step he took. I backed away as to not get cornered, but I failed and bumped in to the wall. Anti took one last step towards me and now he was standing so close to him that I could feel his breath on me. Without a thought, put both of his arms on the wall and traping me. His head got closer to me and I started to shake and try to get away from him, but to no avail. His arms were strongly kept on the wall. Then tears started to build up in my eyes.

He noticed it and smiled.

He's face was so close to mine that our noses were touching. I blushed and closed my eyes, preparing for the worst.

As I closed my eyes, I felt m lips being kissed. I snapped my eyes open and saw that Anti was now holding my hips and with closed eyes kissing me. I now blushed even more and probably look like a tomato. I tried to push him, but he wasn't moving at all. I ran out of breath and I thought he did too because he pulled back. We both breathed heavy and Anti smiled, I blushed even more if that was even possible.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. But all he did was smile.

"Sorry, but you were so tempting, cutie" he said and just as I was cooling down I turned red again. He chuckled.

"Come on, people are going to come in to the house" he said and took my hand pulling me with him. I pulled back refusing to follow. He then turned and looked at me with the most dangerous eyes that I just had to follow him. And so i did.

When we walked through the hall, I noticed that something was very off. But I didn't knew what.

My answer was soon answered when we walked to a completely different place. It wasn't my house for sure, but the place we were was like heaven.

It had a big flat screen TV on the wall, the whole room was white with grey, there were two fountains in the room that were filled with, i guess wine or some type of alcohol that was red. I was so surprised that I smiled at myself. Anti was looking at me and smiled to, maybe it was because he thought that I was smiling at him or because of something else. I ignored him and got my arm out of his grasp and looking up at him he didn't look that happy that I did that. So, I tried to look as strong as possible, but failed as I tried to say something but, that turned in to a wimple. He smiled at that and said something to himself.

"What was that?" I asked him, but he just blushed and looked away.

"Come on the party will just start and people will come in so, I want you to do everything that i tell you, okay" he told me.

I tried to say something, but just as I was someone came in the house and I had to shut my mouth.

Great, this is just great. I thought to myself.

*********************************

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter, sorry again for keeping you wait so long, I am going to upload every week for as much as I can. Anyway thank you for reading and bye.