CHAPTER 10

- I woke up this morning by the sound of someone singing. It was a beautiful voice and although I didn't know who was singing, it was very calming.

Getting out of my bed, I walked to the bathroom to do my everyday routine, and once I'm done, I put some clothes on and made my bed. Making sure that everything is in place, I went to see who was still beautifully singing downstairs. When I stopped to see who it is, I was kinda shocked, but kinda proud to see that Anti had a great talent and had something else to do and not bother me.

"Good mourning" I said to him in a rather amused tone.

"O-oh Jack, I didn't notice you coming h-here" he said, turning around with a red face.

"When did you learn how to sing?" I said with a slight chuckle.

"I'd rather n-not t-talk about it" his face was still red while talking to me.

"You have a beautiful voice, why not tell me ?" I asked, pouting a bit.

"I-it is something that-- whatever forget about it" he said turning around, his blush less visible now.

"What are you doing?" I asked while getting closer to him.

It looks like he is cooking something, but I'm not sure what.

"I am preparing some food for the game we are going to play this day"

"What game?" I asked confused

"Some friends of mine will come to our house, in about 2 hours all of them should be here." He answered my question

"Why didn't you ask me?"

"And why would I do that?" He asks as he starts to place the food on multiple plates.

"Because, this is my house! You can't just do so something without other people's allowance" I reply back to him.

"You were sleeping, I didn't have anyone to let me know that I wasn't allowed to call them" he said, getting back to his confident self.

"You could have just--" I started to speak, but was interrupted by him hugging me, which made me yelp in surprise.

"You talk a bit too much, sweetheart, why don't we settle this in the bedroom, huh?" He asks making my face a bright colour of red.

"W-what w-will we do i-in the b-bedroom?" I started stuttering making chuckle.

"You'll see" he says, while pulling me to my bedroom.

Once we were in, he quickly pushed me on the bed and crawled in top of me.

"P-please, sto--" I plead, but with a swift movement he puts something in my mouth, disabling my talking.

"That's better now, isn't it?" He smiles down at me and starts to pull my clothing off, leaving me with only boxers on.

When I looked in his eyes, I saw the lust in him, oh god, he wants me bad, doesn't he?

"Oh, yes I very much do sweety" he says, begining to grind on me. I started to sweat and I got hard almost immediately, the sensation I was feeling was indescribable and it was making me not being able to move any bodies part.

When he started to pull my boxers down, I felt embarrassed, but couldn't do anything about it, I just let it happen.

He then started to lick the tip of my dick and the feeling I felt made me want more, made me want him more, but again I couldn't do anything.

He took me in and I moaned through the thing he put in my mouth, it probably made him turned on even more, because he started sucking and licking my dick faster.

I was very close, so after a couple of sucking and licking, I came right into his mouth. He swallowed it and smiled at me.

"You were better this time, sweetheart" he says and I look away with a blush.

He got off of me and said that he was going to be watching TV and that I should joing him once I put my clothes back on.

I nodded and waited for him to go out of my room.

Putting my clothes back on, I signed once I realized what just happen. It felt wrong, but at the same time, it felt right.

Once I was done, I saw a black figure on the wall right in front of me. Turning back, there was no one behind me that would be making it. It creeped me out, but after a few minutes of staring right at it I realized that it was probably from the other houses making this shadow. So with a quick steps I went downstairs, trying to forget about it.

When I just saw Anti, I remembered that it was day time and no shadow could appear that black in the sunlight. I went back upstairs and check to see if it was still there.

It wasn't...

I got scared and ran downstairs again, hoping that whatever Anti was watching could calm me down.

When I arrived, I got twice as cared that he found a horror movie instead of something else to watch.

He smiled when he saw me and patted the sofa, which was an indication for me to sit down next to him.

Sitting down, I tried to keep a calm expression, but that wasn't very easy when you get scared by a jumpscare immediately when you sit down and look at the screen

He softly smiled and wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closed to him.

Great, this again!

I blushed and tried to look elsewhere and avoid the fact that he was so close to me that I could hear his soft breathing.

When the movie was done, I tried to get up, but Anti held me down and told me to lay like this until his friends come.

We laid there for a couple of minutes, before there was a nock at my door.

Okay, what will happen this time?

********************************

Hello!

I hope you are having a good day

Sory for not writing much, school just takes all the time I have. It is only a couple of weeks before the summer vacation starts. I am not promising anything, but I know that I will have the time to write. Maybe I would finish this book in the following three months, who knows?

Also, happy Easter everybody, I hope that you have spent your time we'll and I send you lots of luck and love throughout this year!!!

I changed the cover for this book too!

Please vote and comment if I made any mistakes.

Stay sweet and bye! ❤️❤️❤️

💚