CHAPTER 13

- The thing that he saw was something that he could not believe it was real, even though he saw it once and it looked pretty real, he still could not believe that something like that could possibly exist. The figure, or the dark shadow, that was turned sideways from him was just tapping on something that he could not see. He was surprised that he could see a black figure so clearly, but could barely see the sorroundings that were shown from the help of his phone light. The figure itself looked to be a man with no face, but a body. Jack was so scared that he emitted a small scream and emidiatly covered his mouth, realising what he just did and hoping that the thing that was standing in front of him didn't hear him.

He was right, or he was hoping to be. The shadow did not move and was doing the exact same thing that he was doing before. Tapping his finger on something that was invisible to him. Jack was thanked God for that. He then decided to think of a plan of what to do. Should he go to that shadow and see what happens or should he go back to bed and pray and pretend that all of this didn't and wouldn't happen next time.

He decided to go with the second option. He took deep breaths as quietly as he could and got ready to do what he was going to do next. He made sure to look at the shadow again, flashing at it with his phone light a couple of times to see if it would react in any sort of way and with little to no sound went back up the stairs and to his bed, silently closing the door behind him.

Quickly going on the bed and pulling the covers over him, he started to shake tear up a little bit. He could not handle stuff like this, even though he has been in worse situations before, he still could not handle ghost and other paranormal activity. It really scared him. He tightly hugged Anti and he shifted because of that. It felt weird to Jack that he did that to him willingly, but he would rather do that and feel more protected than be downstairs with something that he was afraid of and didn't understand. He hugged Anti and went closer to him, felling his skin and his warmth radiating from his body. It was nice and Jack decided to stay in that position for the rest of the night while he slept, forgetting that there was something downstairs and was still making tapping sound that echoed throughout the whole house. It was scary, but Anti's breathing made him calmer and more sleepy as time went by making him fall asleep again.

When he woke up, he slowly opened his eyes and saw that Anti had turned around and had hugged him as well. He was still sleeping, but Jack knew that even if he tried, he could not escape his hug. So he decided to just lay there and close his eyes and hopefully fall back to sleep. He didn't realise until now that Anti smelled ready good. His smell was really sweet, but masculine as well and that made Jack to bury his head into the crook of Anti's neck with a slight blush on his face. He liked that a lot. He stayed like that for a little while and fell asleep.

He opened his eyes again and saw that Anti was no longer in his bed. He sighed and rose up from the bed and stretched, feeling every muscle on his upper body stretch and feel relaxed once he was done with it. He yawned and pulled the covers of off him and went to the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth.

Once he was done, he walked out of the bathroom and put on some clothes after he had dried himself. Grabbing his phone and looking at the time, it was 11:38, he walked downstairs and saw that Anti was preparing breakfast, fully dressed now.

"Good morning, Anti" He said with a little smile on his face. Anti turned around and smilled as well.

"Mornin', sweetheart" He said, making Jack turn a light pink color.

"Why do you always have to mess with me all the time?" Jack whined and turned his face away from Anti, pouting at the same time. He took a glass and filled it with cold water, drinking it in with delight. When he was finished, he put the glass away and looked straight at Anti, who was turned around and was making something.

"What are you making?" He decided to ask and went to look at what he was doing. Apparently, he was making something healthy. It was some sort of salad, but he had never seen a salad look that delicious before. He normally eats something basic for breakfast, like pancakes or some toasts, he rarely ate something that was healthy like a salad, so he was pretty excited to try it out and see how it tastes.

"I'm making a salad filled with nuts. It's good for you. I really like eating foods like this." He turned to him and smiled. That smile was soft and with good intent, making Jack feel like there were butterflies in his stomach.

He giggled and said something that he emidiatly regretted.

"I can see why you like eating this. You have a great body. "

Jack wanted to punch himself on the face as much as he could. He wanted to run away and hide forever. He didn't want anyone to see him. He was a blushing mess and all he could do was bite his lip and hope that this won't go badly.

"Oh, uh... Thanks, I guess" Anti was a little bit shocked by this and even he knew that he was blushing, but tried to ignore it and pretend it never happened.

Jack however, was starting to go crazy because of it. He knew that it was all his fault and he could not fixed what he had just said.

He told Anti that he would be in his bedroom and to call him when the food was done.

Whilst he was quickly walking up the stairs, still being embarrassed, he tried to remember what had happened last night but was stopped when he saw something laying on his bed with the covers pulled completely so that it wouldn't be seen. He unknowingly gasped and the thing that was under the covers quickly pulled them off and with no eyes, just a black face, stared at him.

*********************************
Thank you all for reading this chapter! I hope that you all liked it and please vote and comment what you think.

I like to tell you that I have been going through some bad stuff lately, or rather a couple of months, and I want to tell you that I am more better now than I was back then when all of those things happened. I'm still not feeling that good mentally, but I am getting better and that is what matters the most. I also want to tell you to stay positive, even if you don't want to do it, please stay positive because I want you to be and think like that. You don't have to do it because I told you so, you need to do it because of yourself. So please, be happy. I love you 💚