CHAPTER 15

- After eating breakfast, Jack, decided to go to the living room and watch some TV. He sat on the couch and took the remote, turning on the screen and instantly finding a program that got his attention. It was a documentary about cats and because Jack loved all kinds of animals, especially cats, he was extremely happy to find one. The whole ten minutes he was watching it, he was smiling. Until Anti came and asked him what he was doing. Jack's smile instantly faded and his voice when he answered him sounded very angry.

"I am watching TV, Anti" he said to him and even though his answer was very vague, it still annoyed him that Anti asked for more clarification.

"I just told you what I'm doing, Anti, why do you always try to do this?! " Jack raised his voice as he was getting more and more frustrated.

Anti sighed and sat next him on the couch, hugging him tightly and giving him a kiss on his cheek, making Jack lightly blush and turn his head away from him. Anti knew that he enjoyed when he did that to him and that is why he was doing it more frequently once he found out about that. He let go of him and focused more on what Jack was watching. He saw that he was watching something related to cats. It was a little bit weird for him to watch something like that.

Jack, after calming himself down, turned to watch the TV and smiled again when he saw two kittens fighting each other. It was adorable. So adorable that he made a little squeal come out of his mouth. Anti wasn't expecting that and so was Jack, so to react to that, he put his head on Jack's shoulder and quietly giggled. This action made Jack go red again and he never liked that because it showed to other people that he was embarrassed of things like that. He wanted Anti to stop doing all of those things, but he also wanted to continue doing that because it made him feel very sweet inside. He liked that feeling, but he wanted it to be gone and to never come back. To do that, he lightly pushed Anti away and got off the couch, leaving a whining demon behind him as he walked to the bedroom.

Jack walked up the stairs and opened the bedroom door, closing it once he was in the room. He sat on the bed and took out his phone, scrolling through social media. It was all good and calm, until something moved from the corner of Jack's eye. It was not that big of a movement, but it was big enough for him to notice it. He quickly looked away from the phone and to the place he saw something moving. It was the dollhouse. Something in it moved and stopped once he looked at it. I couldn't possibly be a mouse, he would've noticed it when he walked in the room. It scared him, because he knew what could have moved. He saw thing other didn't and probably couldn't. He knew thing that very few people knew. It wouldn't surprise him if something that wasn't from this world jump in front of him. He was kinda used to those kinds of stuff happening in his life.

He put his phone away and slowly got of the bed, walking to the pink toy house that was in the corner of his bedroom. Once he was there, he crouched and looked again at all of the pieces that were nicely put there. It was interesting to him how the house managed to have a mini versions of everything. It had a mini bathtub a small TV and a couch. The dolls there looked pretty real to him and that kinda fascinated and terrified him at the same time. They were so real that one could easily mistake them for living human beings. He got the courage to reach out with his hand and take a single doll, runbing his finger on it because he was amazed at how real it felt. It almost felt like a real human skin and that gave him goosebumps.

The doll, apparently, was the sister and he put her back in the house with her other family members. He looked at all of them and suddenly remembered they were not on the same place he saw them before. They had different poses and they were on different locations of the house. It confused really confused Jack and he tried to thing of a rational explanation about all of the, but he couldn't think of anything, because nothing that was normal could've put the dolls on different places in the tiny house. It was weird, very weird and creepy.

He closed his eyes and put his head in his hands, trying to calm himself down while also trying to think of something that would've replaced the dolls. Maybe it could have been the wind or maybe Anti knew this house was there all along and is trying to mess with him by making it seem like the dolls move on their own, placing them and making them look like they're doing something just to make him feel uncomfortable and uneasy when he is in this room with them. Well, whatever it is, it's plan was working, because it sure did make him feel uneasy and uncomfortable.

When he opened his eyes, he gasped and jumped away from the house when he saw all of the dolls standing together and watching him. He crawled as far away as possible until he hit the wall and tried not to scream to alert Anti. It felt horrible, so horrible that he had to hold in a scream. He wanted to, but at the same the he didn't want to make Anti think that he was insane.

His eyes widened when he saw the dolls move and start walking towards him slowly.

He wanted help.

He wanted someone to help him.

He wanted to be saved.

But there was no one to do that for him, except Anti and there was no way he was calling him for help.

So, Jack guessed he had no other choice, but to fight them himself.

************************************
I hoped that you guys liked this chapter. Comment if I made some mistakes and vote if you enjoyed this chapter.

I love you!
💚