CHAPTER 32

- Jack was slowly losing his mind. He couldn't take it anymore, he was in there for far to long. All he could see was darkness and nothing else. He just got sick of it. A little bit more time than he can already take, he would surely go into insanity. He wasn't even walking, he was just floating, but he wasn't able to go around, he was just stuck there and sank into more and more emptiness as time passed by. In fact, he didn't even know if time was really something that existed in this place. He didn't even knew if time really existed in the first place right now. It was frustrating and Jack could not do a single teeny tiny bit about it.

He wanted to cry, but it seemed like he couldn't even do that anymore. He couldn't do anything and because of that, he wanted something to happen. Anything would be great, no matter if it was good or bad. He is just sick and tired of this damn place.

Out of nowhere, it looked like his wish was really coming true. He saw something in the distance. He didn't know how far that thing is, but he really didn't care, as long as something was there with him, he would be very happy.

Squinting his eyes to see better, he notice that there was something grey very far away from him. He sighed and looked at it for a long period, before he actually got bored of it too. It seemed like the thing that was far away would take probably days to even come close to him so that he could see it better. Jack grumbled and closed his eyes, tiredness coming to his mind. He decided that it was probably the best thing to do right now. Nothing interesting was happening and it wouldn't really hurt if he took a nap.

Once he closed his eyes, he completely fell asleep.

He opened his eyes, he thought that he was still asleep and had his eyes closed, but he soon realised that he was awake and this was as really as it possibly could be. Jack looked around, trying to find that object and when he turned around, he realised that it wasn't an object at all. He widened his eyes and tried to back away, but, if course, he couldn't.

Jack covered his ears, couldn't handle the loud noises that came from the tornado.

It was so close to him that he could see in detail the grey lines that were circling around it. He didn't want to believe it, it was like the tornado had appeared completely on it's own will. Nothing was there to form it and it just decided that it wanted to form itself with nothing that could have helped it. Jack looked down, trying to see where the tornado starts, but he just saw infinite gray line that continued to go down forever. It scared him, but he also couldn't help to be a little bit happy about all of this. After all of this nothingness, he was pretty happy to finally see something appear and catch his attention.

Jack smiled, but that smile quickly faded as he saw something inside the tornado. He gasped when he noticed those familiar pair of green eyes.

Those just stood there and didn't move. Jack knew exactly which one those pair of eyes they belonged to.

The nightmare.

It just stared at him, not bothered by anything at all. A couple of minutes have passed and those eyes weren't the only thing that Jack was now seeing. It had emerged from the tornado itself and now his whole body was visible. It scared Jack a little bit, but he had already seen it before so he got used to it pretty quickly. He watched as it walked towards him, not taking his eyes off of it and just staring it dead into it's eyes.

The creature didn't mind though, it obviously didn't care about it at all. When it came close enough, it waited to see if Jack would really do anything. Surprising, he didn't, he just waited to hear what it wanted to talk about. The tornado was still behind them, loud and scary, but Jack wanted to concentrated on the creature instead.

"I came for I had some questions unanswered"

"What do you want?!" Jack had to tell, he wouldn't have been heard because of the tornado that was right behind them.

"You do not have to raise your voice. I can hear you very clearly."

"Oh, okay. What do you want to know?" Jack asked it, preparing for the weird questions that it would ask.

"I came to a conclusion that you, love Anti. It was not that hard to tell, you were clearly into him from the very beginning. You did not understand your emotions in the past and that has lead you to believe that you do not share what he shares for you."

"Uh, what? You really know that?" Jack asked, kinda shocked that it said all of this.

"You sound as if no one knows."

"Okay, huh, wow. Just, I will tell you how I feel about him. I... First of all, I want to tell you that I might be wrong about all of this, but I well say it anyway. Listen, I have been going through some stuff lately and I really don't want to talk about that, but I might have developed a slight love for him. You know, that real love. Where you just love that person no matter what. Like true live or something. But, I don't really know what exactly happened, he just, I don't know, looked like he died because of something. I don't want to say what, because I feel deeply uncomfortable. Anyway, I suddenly got really worried about him, I didn't want to lose him at that point. I felt like I just lost a part of  me, literally. And then I blacked out and then got here, but I still don't know a way out of this place so I can help him. So, I don't know if this is really what you are looking. I'm sorry if I made this long." Jack finished and waited for a response.

"Do you really love him?"

"Yes, I really do!" Jack exclaimed, happy that he answered this question with full confidence.

"Do you want him to live?"

"Of course, why wouldn't I?" Jack was now excited, realising that there might be a good ending to this journey.

"Then, Jack..."

He awaited it's answer patiently, now more interested than he ever was in his life.

"... You must kill him."

*********************************
Thank you for reading, I really hope that you enjoyed reading this chapter and comment if I made some mistakes.
I love you, bye!
💚