CHAPTER 28

- Do you love him the same as he does you?

Did I?

Jack asked himself, trying to figure out his own puzzle that he made. He didn't really know the answer, he for sure felt something towards him. The only problem was, that he didn't understand what. It could have been love, but not the familiar type. Or atleast he thought so. He looked back at the creature's eyes and thought of something to answer, noticing that his patience was quickly vanishing. He gulped and closed his eyes, trying to think of a way to say what he wanted to.

Some time passed and the creature emitted some sort of growl. It didn't sound right, but it definitely alarmed Jack once he heard it. He quickly opened his eyes and looked at the creature with determination in his eyes. He took a deep breath and got ready for what he was about to say.

"Look, I've finally made a decision to tell you how I think my correct answer should be. I think that, what I feel for him is not the same of what he feels for me. It is love, but not the same kind of love. I think that I do love him, but not in the same way that he loves me back. His live could really be true love, but mine is not the same. My love is different. It's not the same true love that he has. I think that mine is probably a lustful kind of love. The one where you only fall for the person because you like that person's looks and not their mind. You want to have a good time with that person, but after you are done... After you are done, you just want that person away from you, because you don't feel that same pleasure you felt before. So, I think that would be my answer to your question. I hope that I said the right things." Jack sighed and looked at the palms of his hands, shaking because of the nervousness.

The creature was just looking at him and for a couple of minutes, Jack thought that it would be just like last time with the other creature that appeared first. But, as soon as the creature opened his mouth to speak, Jack was instantly shoved out of sleep. Opening his eyes and realising that he was now laying on his bed with Anti hugging him, he sighed, happy that he was awake now. Jack turned his head to look around his room, staring at the moon once he saw it through the window. It was a full moon and it's light shone through the window, helping Jack barely see through the room that he was in. Jack turned his head to looked at Anti, and his heart fell into a bucket filled with sadness. He remembered the things he said in his dream, or whatever it was, and thought about the conversation. He really didn't know what he felt about him, but he hoped that this feeling would come to a clearing one day and tell him the truth that he had been searching for. Not caring about anything else, Jack hugged Anti back, feeling his bare skin and muscles that were pressed tightly against Jack's body. He closed his eyes and fell asleep again.

When morning came, Jack woke up with Anti missing. He rubbed his eyes and yawned, preparing for another day. He searched around the room for his phone, taking it once he found it. Finding nothing interesting on social midia, he put his phone down and went to the bathroom.

Once Jack was finished, he went out of the bathroom and put on some clothes. He walked downstairs and greeted anti with a "morning" once he saw him in the kitchen again.

"You really like coocking, don't you?" Jack asked him, making Anti smile.

"yeah, well, you have your own things that you like doing too." Anti said back to him.

"This is not about me, Anti. It's about you. What's up with you liking to cook?" Jack asked him again.

"I just like to cook. Why are you so mean to me about the things I like doing?" Anti made a crying face, making Jack laugh at his expression.

Jack shook his head slightly and looked away from him, now looking for his coffee. Once he found it, he asked anti if he wanted some, but he only shook his head in response. After he had made coffee, he sat down on the chair he sat almost every morning and drank his coffee.

A few minutes passed and Anti was finished making his breakfast. He apparently made a salad with some ingredients that Jack could simply not know where they came from, but liked the taste of them once he took a bite out of the salad.

They were both eating and Anti decided that he should ask Jack about how the date went.

"So, how do you think the date was. Did it end well, or was it really bad that you don't want to talk about it at all?" Anti asked him, feeling sure that the answer would be positive.

"Oh, uh, yeah, the date went pretty well for me. I hoped that it did for you as well. I think that we both had fun and that I wouldn't mind if you wanted to do it again sometime." Jack said to him.

"You mean, you like to go on a second date with me?" Anti was now acting like a little child, happy that he wanted to go out with him again.

"Anti, can I ask you something?" Jack avoided his answer about Anti's question and asked him one instead.

"Sure, you can ask me anything." Anti was now a little bit nervous, fearing that he might be screwed things up.

"Do you love me?" Jack's question hit Anti like a hammer to his head. He did not expect that whatsoever. His cheeks were lightly red and his eyes were widened a small bit. He thought that he already told him that he loved him, or was that only in his imagination. No, it was real. He remembers it well. But, why would he ask this question, if he already knew the answer to his question?

*********************************
Thank you so much for reading. I hope that you enjoyed reading this new chapter and if you find any mistakes, please comment and tell me so I can fix them.
I love u all, bye!
💚