CHAPTER 18

- Jack looked at Anti again and blushed a bright red color when he noticed that he was looking at him with his beautiful and mystical deep green eyes. He never actually properly looked at them the whole time he was with him. They fascinated him to a while new level. It was a feeling he never felt before, the feeling you know that it's there, but you don't know how to describe it or what to call it. Jack, didn't bother to try and figure it out and instead kept looking at them, until he realised that he was looking at them for quite a long time and blushed even more when he saw the confused look on Anti's face. He had his brows furrowed and his head tilted a little bit to the side, he looked like he was trying to figure something out. It made Jack have a small explosion in his heart because of the cuteness that was in front of him.

Jack giggled and that made Anti to return to his worried look, snapping him out of his thoughts. He sighed and shook his head, stretching his arms to get a hold of Jack's shoulders, a serious look was all that was on Anti's face. It scared Jack a small bit, jumping suddenly when he realised he had his hands on his shoulders. He nervously breathed out a small sorry out of his mouth.

"So, what has been happening that you haven't told me at all?" He asked, making Jack feel a little bit guilty that he had been keeping this from him for so long. He closed his eyes and prepared to tell him all of the things that happened to him.

"Well... Um, how should I start this?" Jack shook his head and tried not to get embarrassed while thinking about everything that has happened to him so far. He opened his eyes and hugged Anti tightly, making him jump at the sudden action and freeze, but after a couple of seconds, he hugged Jack back and closed his eyes, remembering this moment forever. He didn't want this to end, but he knew that all of the good things must and will come to an end sooner or later. He blushed a bright red and felt emptiness when Jack pulled away from him. He looked at him and realised that he was nervous about this whole situation that was happening right now, but he couldn't  blame him, he would've reacted the same way too. He hugged Jack again and tried to calmed him down, but it didn't work, so the only option was to ask him what was wrong.

"It's just... I feel like you might not like me or think something bad about me after I'm done explaining what has been happening to me. I feel like you might call me crazy and laugh at me. " He finally answered and that made Anti wild. He hugged him even tighter and started giving him small kisses on his face, not believing what he just said. When he was done, he looked at Jack again and pressed his forehead with his, lightly and softly whispering to him.

"Why in the world would you even think that? You know I would never judge you or laugh at you, or even worse, think something bad about you. There is no way I would do that sweetheart, even if I had to die. I would never hurt you or even make fun of you. I would only tease you, but not about stuff like this and you know that yourself. I will always look out for you, I would die for you, no matter what. There is not a single thing on Earth that will stop me from being with you, because you are someone that I am willing to risk my life for, someone that I can kill everyone on this planet just to be with you, someone that I want to be with, someone that I know can make laugh  no matter what. Jack, please don't think like that ever again. I don't want to see you looking hurt or ashamed because you think that I might make you feel bad. I love you and I'll always will. I want to be with you so damn badly right now. I don't know what happened, but all of the sudden, you somehow made me fall in love with you. I want you, I really do. So please, don't be sad like this anymore. " Anti finally finished, leaving a shocked Jack looking straight at his face. Jack got out of Anti's hug and backed away from him, now feeling more uncomfortable than he was before.

"What... What do you mean you, you love me?" Jack asked in a breathless and shaking voice, not believing what Anti had just said to him. How could he, after everything that he has done to him. He knew that there was a change in Anti after a while of hanging out with him, but he didn't know what. He didn't know why Anti treated him nicer. But, now that he answered his own question, he didn't know what to think of it, even after he found out. He wanted to know for so long and now that he did, he wished he didn't.

Jack looked at him one more time, before he turned around and ran up to his bedroom, locking the door behind him. He heard Anti's yelling from downstairs, telling him that he was sorry, but he didn't want to hear him. He wanted to hear nothing. Because nothing would be calm and quiet, it would make him feel safer. The only problem was that he didn't know how to hear that nothing and that made him cry a little bit inside.

He walked to the bed and sat on it. Putting his head in his hands and screamed in them, wanting his world to go away and never come back. Wondering what would happens next.

*********************************
Thank you for reading, I hope that you enjoyed this chapter and comment if I made some mistakes. Also vote if you want to, that would be greatly appreciated.
I love u all, bye!
💚