CHAPTER 11

- Anti stood up as he walked to open the door. I was a little bit confused and anxious about meeting his friends that we were supposed to play with, but the thought of what we were going to play scared me the most. Also, what were they going to be like, were they going to be just like him or even worse?

I looked up when I heard voices coming from the door. There were three people and one of them was Dark, the other ones weren't recognizible to me.

I blushed once Dark saw me, he had an amused look on his face and the image of what him and Anti did to me appeared in my head. I tried to hide the blush, but Anti called me and I had no other choice but to turn around and look at the people who entered my house.

I was surprised to see that the other two looked like ordinary human beings. Dark on the other side looked a little bit different.

"Jack, meet my friends!" He exclaimed while looking at them.

"Um, h-hello" I said to them and they all gave me kind smiles and a hello too.

The person who was standing on the left side, Anti told me that he was called Zyfis. He had tan skin and stylish black hair, his bright blue eyes accompanied his all black clothing. He also had some bracelets and a thin silver chains on his neck.

The one who was standing on the right side was called Fyrum. He had also a tan skin colour and short red hair. His eyes were a chocolate colour and he was wearing dark blue clothing that suited him well too. With no accessories, he still looked good.

And of course, Dark who was standing in the middle and was smirking at me too was wearing a black suit with a red tie.

We sat down while anti place some food on the table for us to eat. I started to sweat a little bit because of my anxiety, but I still made a comfortable expression trying not to make things go bad.

They were talking for a little bit, before the turned their attention towards me.

"So Jack, what game do you want us to play? Your choice" Asked Dark with a smile on his face.

"O-oh, u-um, I don't k-know, truth or dare?" I barely made a sentence because of my stuttering. Truth or Dare was the first game that came to my mind and I was panicking, so I said what I thought.

"Okay, through or dare it is" said Zyfis with a smirk on his face.

They told me that we were going to play this same exact game for the rest of the day till midnight. I was shocked, but didn't do anything about it. I was going to be in constant stress for the rest of the day. I really hoped this would go smoothly.

"Who's first?" Asked Dark

"I wanna go first!" anti yelled like a five year old, which was kinda cute. KILL ME.

"Fyrum, truth or dare?" Anti asked

"I pick dare" he answered

"Kiss Dark's hand 10 times while looking into his eyes" he said to him after a little bit of thinking, Fyrom did what he was told and kissed kissed Dark's arm 10 times while looking into his eyes. He smiled when he was done and went back to his place. WHAT. THE. HELL.

I didn't know they were going to think  of questions and dares like that!

"Zyfis, go with Jack into the closet and do whatever you would like to him, you have unlimited amount of time" Fyrum said to him.

"W-whait, shouldn't he choose if he w-wants a dare?" A quietly ask.

"Yeah, about that, I'm changing the rules. Choosing the truth is boring, so we will play only with dares" he answered me.

"B-but, but--" I was stopped by a big hand grabbing mine and leading me to the closet.

"Come now" Zyfis told me and I had no other choice but to follow him.

When we walked in, the darkness was all I could see. Turning around to meet his eyes, I saw that they were glowing a bright yellow colour, making me jump back

"Y-your eyes, t-they are y-yellow" I said trembling from fear.

"I am a demon" he said with a smirk I could sense in the darkness.

"What are w-we going to do now?" I asked him and he only chuckled in response.

He suddenly pulled me closer to him, our bodies touching. I yelped at the contact and tried to pull away but he had a good grip on me. He loosened the grip on me and started to palm me through my pants. I repressed a moan and could see that Zyfis did not enjoy that.

"Come on princess, I know you want this" he whispered seductively to my ear making me hard. I wimppered when I was suddenly turned around an pressed to the wall. He started to kiss and bite my neck and I quietly moaned at that.

The sensations I was feeling were... Good and because I couldn't see what he was going to do next, the pleasure was twice as good.

He pulled everything from me and I was left standing there naked and embarrassed. Thank God that it was all dark and he wasn't able to see me, I mentally signed with relief.

"I can see through the darkest of nights, this is nothing to me" he said and I blushed a deep red colour, he could read minds too! What about Fyrum, is he the same too?

I was quickly took out of my thoughts, when Zyfis commanded me to turn around and take his whole cock. I wanted to deny, but he wanted that so I did what he wanted and put it in my mouth and started sucking it. It was big and I barely sucked it whole.

I moaned and he started to groan, filled in pleasure.

He started to fuck my mouth and thrust my dick fast. Moans filled the closet as we were both close to cum.

"Don't cum before me, if you want to get out" he ordered and I got scared a bit, because a was so close, but I got lucky and he came seconds after he said that. I almost immediately reached my climax.

He licked my dick to get all of the white substance and he told me to swallow his too. It was wears at first, but the feeling disappeared as quickly as it came.

We got our clothes on and went back to the others.

When we were back, all of the guys were looking at us with an amused smiles. I blushed and rushed to my seat, which was between Dark and Zyfis.

I looked on my lap, trying not to embarrass myself anymore.

"Who should I choose now" Zyfis said while looking at the three of us.

Let's hope this will go on quickly...

*********************************

Hello everyone!

This is cheaper 11. Tell me what you think of the new characters and if I made any mistakes. Also vote if you like, it means a lot to me even for a single vote on a chapter, so thank you guys so much for that.

Stay positive and have a good day!

Bye!❤️❤️❤️

💚