Chapter 4

"I'm coming with you," Jackson said as he grabbed my arm.
"It's fine, I can find the office myself. It's not like I've never done this before," I shrugged his arm off.
I had been to a couple of different schools these past few years; I went to Middle School in L.A. then to Middle School in Detroit.

My first high school was a public school, East Wood High. After a couple of months I got a scholarship for a private school and went there: Jefferson High, my personal nightmare.
Being the poor kid who wears baggy second hand clothes doesn't exactly make you popular at a school like that.

"Don't fight it, he'll come with you
anyway," Liam said and interrupted my thoughts.
"Fine," I sighed "Whatever."

After working through all of the paperwork I was already half an hour late before I even left the office.
Jackson had left for class when first period started, so I was on my own trying to find my classroom.
"You looking for something?"
A handsome dark-haired boy was leaning
against the wall.
"Yeah. Um... Room 150."
"You go down there," He pointed down the hall "And then turn right."
"Thanks."

When I stood outside the classroom I took a deep breath before I knocked.
"Come in."
As I opened the door all eyes were on me.
"Uhm. Hi, I'm new here." I awkwardly closed the door behind me and forced a smile. This was the worst part.

"Of course. Please, come to the front and introduce yourself. My name is Mrs. Rodds."

I did what I was told and stood next to the teacher.
"So, uhm- my name is Kenna Park- eh Blake and I'm 16. I just moved here from Detroit. That's all there really is," I shrugged.
"Blake? As in Jackson, Liam and Tyler Blake?" A girl in the last row asked.
"Raise your hand if you have a question, Hannah."
Mrs. Rodds seemed annoyed.
"Whatever," Hannah rolled her eyes and focused on me again "Sooo?"
"Yeah uhm we're siblings."
The class immediately started to whisper.
"Does anyone else have a question for Kenna?" Half of the class raised their hand right away.

"This is probably too personal but- I mean we all know the Blakes. I've never heard of a sister. I mean- I'm not saying I don't believe you. It's just that no one ever mentioned a sister."
"Uhm ok, what the hell," I laughed.
"Don't take her too seriously, she practically declared herself president of Jacksons Fanclub." A dark-haired girl in the back said and earned herself some evil looks.
I smirked even though this whole situation was awkward and strange.
"So it's kinda complicated but basically I lived with my mum in Detroit for the past years and out of personal reasons I didn't have any contact with my brothers. So that might explain why they never mentioned me."
A murmur went through the class.
That answer obviously didn't make her happy but for now, she didn't ask any more questions.

After answering a few more questions I sat down next to the girl with the dark hair.
"Hey, I'm Josephine but everyone
calls me Josie."
"Heyy. I'm Kenna. Obviously. I just told everyone my name. I'm still nervous, sorry."
I smiled awkwardly.
"Don't worry," She smiled "It's refreshing to meet a Blake who isn't so full of themselves."
"You don't really like them do you?" I smirked, she seemed to be the only girl in the class that thought like that.
"No offense, but they're just assholes. The way they act you'd think they're some kind of royalty."
"What do you mean?"

Vote and comment!