Chapter 64

„Well that's not a nice way to greet your sister."
„Car. Now."
"Give me one minute. I just need to say goodbye."
I hustled away before he could say no and went to the living room where everyone was chilling.
"Bye guys! Thanks for having me, I had a lot of fun."  I gave them a little wave.
"Anytime! Just come over when you wanna hang out!"
I smiled and nodded, even though I knew that would probably never happen because I was going to be grounded for the next 6 years.

"I'm sorry."
"Don't even start, Kenna," Liam's eyes were strictly on the road.
"I just didn't realize, okay! You can't hate me for making a mistake!" I threw my arms up, he was acting as if I had killed his favorite pet.
"I don't hate you, Kenna. Don't say something like that," He finally looked at me for a second before focusing on the road again "You could've been kidnapped, raped, killed! We trusted you and took you to that party and you used that trust to get drunk and sleep with some stranger."
"I didn't sleep with him! And even if, that's none of your business. I was stupid, I get it. But like, it was a dumb mistake. Everyone makes mistakes."
"But mistakes like these are more dangerous for you."
"Why?"
"Because..." He stared at the road "Because you're a girl."
I rolled my eyes.
"That doesn't give him the right to yell at me like that," I mumbled and stared at my feet.
"Who yelled at you?"
"Jackson."
Liam sighed.
"He's on edge. There's been some stuff going on and it's stressing him out. He just wants you to be safe. It scared the crap out of all of us when we realized you weren't at the club anymore."
"I'm sorry," I mumbled.
„Don't waste your apologies now. When we get home, you'll have to explain yourself anyways."
I groaned and closed my eyes.

The first thing Jackson did when he saw me was hug me. Then he yelled. And then he yelled some more. And then he grounded me.
Being grounded wasn't the worst; It's not like I had a social life or anything.

The boys were still mad at me and they showed it too. But they forgot about teaching me a lesson after about 3 hours and everything went back to normal.
Well, "normal".

Monday held an unexpected surprise for me. When I walked out of the building I was pulled aside. At first I expected it to be Kyle, but instead I was facing a very poorly disguised Nate.
„It's me, Nate," he whispered.
„I know," I chuckled.
„How did you know? I'm in disguise!"
„You're wearing sunglasses and a hat."
„Well, yeah." A smile crept up on his face.
"What are you doing here, Nate?"
"You didn't give me your number," he made a pouty face.
"So you decided to stalk me?"
"Well if you put it like thaaat..."
I shook my head and chuckled.
„You're an idiot."
„C'mon, you think it's cute."
"Maybe,"
He grinned.
I rolled my eyes and took his phone to type in my number.
"You know this is lowkey creepy?" I smirked.
"Yeah, now that you say it.. Makes me seem like a stalker," he rubbed his neck "I didn't know what else to do."
"It's kinda cute, I have to admit. But still."
"How's it going with your brothers? They seemed pretty mad?"
"They were really pissed. Like reaaallyy. But it's okay now I guess."
"I'm glad. I was worried you'd get into trouble because of me."
I didn't tell him that I really was in trouble. No need to make him feel bad for something that wasn't his fault.
"But hey! The good news is: Not one word about us in the press!" I smiled.
"Yeah, wasn't easy," He chuckled "Had to bribe a looot of people."
"You did that?" I gaped "Why?"
"For you, of course."
I didn't know what to say.
"I'll pay you back."
"I have the money, don't worry." He assured me.
"So do I."
"I know you do."
"Then let me pay you back."
"Kennaaaa. C'mon let me do this for you."
I bit my lip.
"Fine," He smiled "Thank you."

This is short and weird and also soo late.
Soorrryy guys I swear it'll get better soon