Chapter 43

When we returned to the locker rooms I was immediately cornered by the other girls.
"Oh my god! He is so into you!", one of the girls said.
"Totally! And that fight between you! So hot!"
"Guys, that's so gross. He's a teacher.", I argued and pulled of my sweaty shirt.
"Oh, who cares? Forbidden romance! Even hotter."
"You guys have problems.", I laughed.
"You'll see," she laughed but let go of it so I could change in peace.

After school I went home with my brothers but continued my strategy and ignored them completely. They continued their strategy on taking anything they could think of away from me.
After a whole week of not speaking to my Family, I had lost practically all my "privileges". That included my phone, the TV, going out except for school and basically everything else.
And even though that totally sucked, seeing them grow more and more desperate everyday was really worth it.
It hurt them more than it did me so I was still going strong even after 7 days.

„You're really pulling through with this, huh?", Kyle asked when we were hanging out behind the Gym at lunch time.
„I mean, I can't do it forever.. But honestly it's great to see how easy it is to control them. They would do anything about now."
"I'm glad you like me, otherwise I'd be freaked out by now." He laughed.
"Who said I like you?", I raised my eyebrow at him.
"Oh please, you love me," he said extra arrogantly.
"Yes, I adore you Kyle Hunter. Almost as much as I adore that spit out gum on the ground."
He bumped my shoulder.
"You love me, you just don't know it yet," he assured me and grinned.
"Dumbass," I stated and bit into my sandwich.
"Back to the point; Do you think I should stop? I mean it's been a week now.."
"I don't know, I love seeing Jackson go mad believe me but is that really worth all the drama? Gotta say you seem more and more stressed out everyday," he rubbed the back of his head.
"So you think I should just talk to them?"
"Nah, at least get something out of it. Like make a statement, you know? Tell them what you want and if they don't give it to you keep on doing it until they do."
"That's actually pretty good advice," I nodded "Who knew Kyle Hunter had more than one braincell left in that pretty head?"
"Heyy! I have two."
"And they're trying to kill each other," I laughed and he shook his head smiling.
"We should get back." He stood up and offered me his hand.
"What a gentleman," I proclaimed.
„I do what I can."
I took his hand and got up as well.
We were still holding hands.
„Class starts in a couple of minutes," I said, my voice coming out raspier than usual.
„We should really get going."
„Yeah. We should."
But we didn't. I starred at our entwined hands before I could finally break out of it and let go.
„Bye," I said and quickly walked away.

I ran to class but still ended up being late (thankfully) the substitute didn't seem to care and I just dropped into my seat next to Katie.
„Your date take longer than expected?", she whispered with a sly smile on her lips.
„It wasn't a date, dickhead."
„Oh right, you're still pretending you don't have feelings for each other."
"There was a moment", I admitted "He helped me up and we just held hands I guess. But it felt weird. Like, I couldn't let go. And he didn't either. I mean it wasn't anything, really but-"
"Oh my god! I knew it. Ohh I don't wanna say I told you so but-"
"No. I don't like him like that. And even if I did, I'm not ready..", I scribbled across my notebook.
"You're not over Jason yet?", she asked confused.
"I still don't know what happened to him, Katie. I can't move on before I know that. Damn I almost forgot about that. With all the new drama with my brothers.."
"You still haven't talked to them?"
"Nah. But I think I will."

I entered the wattys yeyyy! Now, more than ever I would really appreciate if you comment and vote for the chapters because it will increase my chances! Thank you so much ❤️