Chapter 32

*Two weeks later*

"KENNA, GET DOWN HERE. WE'RE GONNA BE LATE."
"CHILL."
I calmly walked down the stairs and grabbed an apple from the fruit basket on the table.
"Well? What are you waiting for?", I asked and grinned "You better hurry, we don't wanna be late, right?
"God, one morning where she isn't annoying as fuck.", Tyler held his hands up like he was praying and Jackson laughed and clapped him on the shoulder.
I blew a raspberry at him and bit into my apple.
"Let's get going, otherwise it'll be actually your fault we're late.", Liam laughed and pushed his brothers forward.

I got out of the car at school and walked to Katies and my meet up place.
Things really had changed in the last weeks, I was prescribed new meds, which were much better for me and I took them regularly. Since then, everything kind of went down easier.
Not everything worked out of course.
Biggest example, Jason and I.
Definitely not.
We broke up a few days ago, well, I broke up. He didn't take it well, but after what he did to me, he should be thankful he isn't in jail right now.

"Hey, Princess.", Kyle leaned against the wall next to me.
"Hey, Idiot.", I smirked.
"Watcha smirkin' at?", he tilted his head and mimicked my smirk.
"Fuck off.", I laughed and pushed him.
"Ou!", he held his arm, pretending to he hurt "You're hurting me, Princess."
"Good.", I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Look", he turned so that he was standing in front of me, the smirk had faded away "I know, you don't want to talk about it."
"Then, let it go."
"He's stalking you.", he nodded to the other end of the school yard where Jason was standing, starring at us.
"I know.", I mumbled and looked down.
"Then why aren't you doing anything?? Let me handle it or tell Jackson for gods sake."
"I can handle it myself, Kyle. I'm not some maiden in need to be saved.", I pushed him away from me, I hadn't realised how close we stood.
"I know you're not, Kenna. No one thinks that. But it's okay to ask for help, especially when something like this is going on. This is serious. What if he does something to you?", he crossed his arms and stepped in front of me.
I bit my tongue. If he only knew what had already happened. I hoped he would never find out.
I still got goosebumps every time I thought about it..

"Earth at Kenna?", he waved his hand in my face.
"Huh?"
"Are you even listening to me?"
"Sorry, kinda drifted off. What were you saying?"
"You should at least file a restraining order. So he stays away."
"If I do that, Chances are my brothers will find out I've been seeing him behind their backs. I lied to them for weeks. I don't wanna destroy the truce we got going, right now."
His jaw was set, he scoffed "Kenna, don't you get it? He could be dangerous. That guy's a total creep! What if he decides watching you isn't enough?", his eyes were burning with anger.
"It's my decision, Kyle! If you can't respect that, stay away from me. You're not my boyfriend.", I snapped and crossed my arms.
"I know that", he said, less confident "You're right. It is your decision. But it's still a stupid one. I should go. See you later?"
"Yeah.", I nodded and watched him leave.

It's short, I know. I'm sorryyy. School is kicking my ass right now, so I don't have that much time to write.
Like & comment, if u liked this chapter:))