Chapter 68

I felt much better after seeing Nate, though I regretted meeting him in the Park the next morning when I saw photos of us laughing and hugging yesterday on Instagram. The captions were entertaining, as always.
"Skipping school to see her boyfriend?
Kenna Blake doesn't seem to care much about her education anymore, now that she has a famous man at her side."
I just laughed ,because what else could I do?

It went on like this for a week; Photos of me just outside, sometimes alone, sometimes with Nate.
Photos of me in front of his house or screenshots from his story or videos with me in it (because at that point we had stopped caring). And always a new scandal they had made up. By now it was an inside joke to guess what scandalous thing we did today. It didn't bother me as much anymore but I wouldn't have minded if the hate messages stopped.

I was spending the day at Nate's house again which had become a habit in the recent weeks.
"I'm gonna film a video, you wanna be in it? If I put you in the title it's gonna get twice as many views." He smirked.
"Of course you will, I'm much more interesting than you."
He chuckled.
"Seems like it, doesn't it?"
"So whatcha say? Are you going to help me?"
"Anything for my fake boyfriend," I hollered and jumped onto the couch next to him.
"I got an idea, how about we do like a Q&A you know? That way we could make it clear that we're not a couple and stuff."
"God you really are a Youtuber," I laughed "Okay, let's do it."

Nate took his phone out and filmed a Story asking his fans for questions and we started making Pizza while we waited.
"Stop!" I slapped his hand away "Stop eating all our toppings you fatass."
"I'm starving!"
"Then starve!" I laughed and pushed him away.
He picked me up from behind and threw me over his shoulder where he kept me with one hand while he started eating with the other.
"Let- me- down!" I was laughing so hard I could barely breath.
"No," I could literally hear him grinning.
"And this is what it looks like when these two idiots spend time together," Paul, one of Nate's friends said while pointing a vlog camera at us.
"Ouhh Pizza!" He exclaimed and joined Nate in eating the topics.
"I fucking hate you both," I said while still hanging over Nate's shoulder.
I slapped him on his back "LET ME DOWN WILL YOU?"
He finally let me down and chuckled.

"How did you meet Kenna?" Nate read the first question and he chuckled "We met at Chuck Blake's Party." He wiggled his eyebrows at me and I just shook my head laughing.
I felt a little weird being in front of the camera like this.
"Are you a couple?" I read the next question "No, we're actually married."
Nate laughed "Don't say that I already see the headlines tomorrow," He turned back to the camera "No, we're not a couple. Just friends."
I nodded.
"For now," he whispered to the camera and winked.
I slapped his arm which made him chuckle.
"I am in an abusive relationship, please send help."
"Shut up, you Idiot." I slapped him again.
"See?" I shook my head trying to suppress a smile while Nate pouted like a toddler "If that's so, I'm just gonna leave."
I got up from the couch to which he responded to by grabbing my waist and throwing me back on the couch.
He pinned me down and grinned triumphantly.
"I win."
"You're a dork."
"And proud."
He chuckled as he helped me sit up again.
"God, you almost broke my back, you massive pig," I groaned and rubbed my back.
„Aw poor Kenzie," he made a sad face and I chuckled.
„Next question!" Nate announced „Do you spend much time together?"
"Way too much," I answered and he started tickling me without mercy "Say that again!"
"St-aah-ppp," I was laughing so hard it hurt.
When he finally stopped torturing me he answered the question.
"Yeah, Kenna doesn't have any friends so I took pity on her."
„Not true!" I laughed and kicked him with my foot.
He grabbed my legs and held them down on his lap.
I just accepted it and read the next question „Have you ever kissed?" I tried to suppress my grin „What do I say?"
„Just the truth," he chuckled.
I looked back at the camera „Yeah, we've kissed. But before we knew each other and just once."
„This one's even better," he laughed "Have you slept together?"
"Technically yes, but not like you think," I laughed "Literally just slept in one bed one night, sorry to disappoint."

We answered a couple more questions and ended the video.
"That was actually fun," I smiled „Thanks."
„Anytime. I've got some cool ideas if you wanna do one again."
"Sure!"

I honestly love writing them i don't know what I'm gonna do with them but I think they're really pure.