Chapter 27

In my lunch break I hurried to get my food and left the cafeteria to meet Jason.
"Finally. What took you so long?", Jason asked when I greeted him with a peck kiss.
"I got some food, I haven't eaten all day."
While we shared my lunch, I explained what had happened with my brothers and we made plans on how to meet behind their backs.
"Just say you're going to one of your girlfriends' house and I'll pick you up at their house."
"Yeah, I could say I'm meeting Katie. She would totally cover for me and Jackson likes her I think. He wouldn't say anything."
"Brilliant. Now, more urgent business.", he flipped me over so I sat on his lap and was facing him.
He stroked my cheek with his hand and put the other on my lower back. Without waiting for a reaction he pulled my face closer to his and pressed his lips on mine. I put my arms around his neck and started to kiss him back. Just like when we were in the pool the other day, his hands kept wandering over my body hungrily. I came up for air and sighed against his lips. "Let's skip classes. I'll go crazy over thinking about this anyways.", he ran his hands down to my butt and lifted me up a little. "We can't skip classes. That'll blow our cover.", I whispered and smirked. I actually did like this, It felt kinda good, like my personal little rebellion. I wouldn't mind if his hands stayed in place and not everywhere else, but I was too shy to tell him to stop. Perhaps I would get used to it.
"Fine. But I'll need some extra attention if you want me to survive classes.", he said and pulled me closer again.
He grabbed into my hair and pulled it back so he could kiss my jawline and collarbone.
"That stupid shirt is in the way.", he muttered.
"That shirt is perfect were it is."
"It would look better off."
"Oh shove it.", I smirked but I felt those goosebumps again..
After a while I couldn't feel my legs anymore and stood up to stretch.
„What are you doing?"
„The Position was uncomfortable."
„Come on, over there.", he took my hand led me to a low brick wall.
I leaned against the wall and he leaned over me, one hand next to my shoulder, on the wall.
„You're so tiny.", he smirked.
„Maybe you're just too tall."
„C'mon I have an idea.", he grabbed onto my hips and lifted me onto the wall. We were face to face now. „Better.", he smirked and pulled my legs closer.
„Oi carefully! My skirt might rip."
„Oh I wouldn't mind.", he grinned and pressed his body against mine.
In that moment the clock sounded and we got our stuff. He went first and I fixed my shirt and hair while I waited and after 5 minutes I went to class too.

„Well you look like you had a good lunch break.", Katie mocked and tugged at my uniform.
„That obvious?"
„Nah, well you're lips are pretty thick and red. But you look acceptable."
„He really gets into it..", I muttered and grabbed my History book from my locker. „As long as you get into it just as much..?", she raised her eyebrow.
„I don't know. I mean I like him. But he's been different. He was all cute and soft and now he's really.. I don't know, rough", I closed my locker „He's always asking for more, only that he doesn't ask."
„Don't let him pressure you. If you don't want something, tell him to stop."
"Yeah, I did that. But he still kept trying. If you know what i mean."
"Yeah I get it, I had a boyfriend like that. He was two years older and I just wasn't ready for the things he wanted.", she sighed.
"Let's go to class, I really wanna keep my mind of that shit.", I smiled and we got to our own classes.

"Hey.", I greeted Miranda and Jacob shortly and smiled.
„Oh, we're talking again, are we?", she sounded really pissed.
„I'm sorry? What's your problem?"
„You've been avoiding me the whole week. You've barely even looked at me since you met that Katie girl and now you wanna be friends again huh?"
„I just said hey. God, you really like drama, don't you?"
She scoffed and turned her back to me. „Fine then, tell me when you've cooled off.", i turned around and stood with another cluster of students till our teacher came. But deep down I felt awful, she was right,  I had been avoiding her. I wasn't sure why but she just made me feel uncomfortable sometimes. Like she wasn't telling me the whole truth about herself.

„I swear to god, that girl is a mystery. One day she acts like she's my best friend the next she just hates me.", I scoffed and rolled my eyes.
„From what I've heard she's really twofaced. If I were you I wouldn't get too close to her. She likes to wrangle with Blakes.", she smirked.
„Yeah, I guess."

„You ready?", Jackson asked and we all followed to the car „Oi Katie, fancy a ride?"
„Yeah, sure. That would be nice, thanks.", i moved over to the middle seat and made space for Katie next to me. „Who's usually taking you home, Katie?", Jackson asked. „Uhm, some friends of mine have their license already so it changes everyday.", she looked at me, obviously confused why he cared.
"We usually have a seat open, so if you want I can take you home Monday to Thursday. We have practice on fridays." Jackson offered. I glared at him, not because I didn't want her to drive with us, I actually liked the idea. My Problem was that it came from him.
"If that's cool with you, sure. Thanks.", Katie answered and Jackson nodded, satisfied.

„Hey, Jackson.", I pulled him aside when we got out of the car.
"What?"
"Do you like-? Why? I mean-. Ugh. Katie is my best friend alright? Don't try any funny business.", I didn't know how to put it without sounding like a paranoid person.
"Funny business?", he smirked.
"You know what I mean."
"I'm not doing anything Kenna. But if I wanted to, I mean that stuff isn't up to you."
"So if I flirt with one of your best friends, that's okay?", I challenged him, wanting him to see the double standards he was setting.
"That's different."
"It's the same thing!", I scoffed "I could make out with your best friend and it would be none of your business then, right?"
"Of course, that's my business. You're my sister, I would never allow you to date one of those assholes. I would punch them in the face if they ever got near you."
„You really are thick. God, just stay away from Katie."
„I wasn't anywhere near her to begin with."
„Then this won't be a problem for you."
„It won't.", he answered firmly, still not realising that he had been tricked.
I smirked to myself „Great, then.".

I'm really unhappy with this chapter and I might edit it later but i feel like I have to post something ahhh. I'm sorry :(