Chapter 82

"Well, I'll give you that, the pancakes were awesome." I held onto his arm as we left the little café.
"Good, I'm glad you liked it. And I hope you won't hate this idea either," He scratched his neck "I thought we could go diving. We talked about it the other day and you said you'd never been so I thought maybe..."
"I'd love to," I smiled, sensing his nervousness.
He brightened up.
"Great!"

"That was MAGICAL," I beamed as the instructor helped me remove the gear "Fucking terrifying but oh my god."
Nate chuckled and lifted the goggles from my head.
"I'm glad you liked it."
"One last thing before you can make your judgement," He gently took my hand and guided me away from the group and towards a little blanket in the sand.
There were strawberries, cherries and watermelon in decorative little bowls and two bottles of champagne in a silver cooler positioned carefully on the blanket.
"Now that's game, sir," I grinned.
A man walked over carrying our bags and handed them to Nate.
"I thought you might wanna have your clothes back," He chuckled.
"Yeah, thanks," I smiled and pulled out a white beach dress I'd packed to wear over the wet bikini.

"I can't believe you did all this," I leaned my head on his shoulder "I had a lot of fun today, thank you."
"Me too," He laid his arm around me and pulled me closer to him.
Nate had prepared the perfect date with the perfect final.
We sat together on the blanket watching the sun go down over the ocean and talked for hours.
"You know," He chuckled softly "I never thought you'd be so important to me when we met at Chuck's party."
"Yeah, me neither," I bit my lip.
"Kenna," Nate removed his arm from around my shoulders and turned to look at me.
"Nate?"
"I really like you."
"I like you too, Nate," I chuckled.
He nodded and tucked a strand of loose hair behind my ear.
His head turned slowly and his hand was gently grabbing my neck.
My breath caught in my throat when he pulled me towards him and gently pressed his soft lips onto mine.
After a few seconds we pulled away slightly and stared into each others eyes.
"I don't want to rush things, if you're not comfortable-"
I interrupted him by pressing my lips onto his once more.
"I'm comfortable," I whispered into the kiss.
I moved onto his lap and laid my arms around his neck.
Nate smiled into the kiss and stroked his hands over my back.
Slowly and carefully the kiss became more urgent as our tongues tangled together.

"So..." He mumbled when the car stopped in front of our house.
"So..." I repeated.
"I really had fun today, thanks."
"Noo, thank you! I mean you did all that, for well, for me. This is like the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me," I stared out the window to avoid to look at him.
"Thanks for giving me a chance then," He smiled.
"I'm glad I did." I smiled at him.
"So what does that mean now?" He scratched his head.
I bit my lip, this was the question I had been dreading.
"Uhm... Honestly? I don't want to rush into things. I literally have no experience with healthy relationships of any kind so I'm gonna need some time to figure this out... Is that okay?"
"Of course. Whatever you need," He smiled.
"Goodnight," I threw him a shy smile.
"Goodnight, Kenna."

When I walked inside I already heard the boys talking and laughing in the living room.
I put my stuff down and grabbed a drink from the fridge before joining them and a couple of their friends.
"Look who's back," Tyler announced when I entered the room "And before curfew! Careful, or you might turn into a model citizen."
"Hello to you too, Ty," I rolled my eyes and slumped down on the couch next to Caleb.
"So how did it go, huh? Do I need to punch someone?" Jackson smirked.
"How did what go?" Caleb bumped my shoulder.
"Her date."
"You went on a date?" Caleb raised his eyebrows at me "And you let her?"
He narrowed his eyes at Jackson.
"What is happening to the Blakes, I don't recognize you at all."
I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed him.
"It went really well," I fumbled with the cap of my water bottle.
"OHH, look at her, she's blushing!" Tyler teased.
"Shut up." I threw a pillow at him.
He caught it easily and grinned.
"Do tell, how well exactly?" Caleb nudged me from the side.
"When did you become so noisy?" I frowned and chuckled "I had a fun day, with a very cute guy that's all you need to know."
"We'll see about that," Tyler smirked.

I am a lazy piece of ass oups. If you're still read this know that i appreciate your patience!