Don't kill me

Alright.
First of all let me say sorry for not updating or telling you guys what's up. I read on here too so I know how annoying that is. You've probably guessed it but this story will be on pause.
I do intend to come back but first I want to edit it a LOT. The original plot of the story got lost somewhere and I think we can agree it's way too many chapters lol.
So yeah.
I will keep it published for now and if someday you're looking for this story (for whatever reason) and you can't find it that means I'm editing it and it'll be up again soon.

To explain myself,
I just started Junior year which in Germany is a huge difference to before. It's really exhausting and I just don't have the time and energy to actively work on a story like this.
Thank you all, for supporting me and understanding (hopefully) but I have to prioritize my real life over writing (sadly).
I will publish little stories that won't be as time consuming as this one so if you want to check it out I would appreciate it :)
Until then, please know this was a very hard decision and this really does mean a lot to me. This story, these characters have been my escape for almost two years and I hate abandoning this story like that but I don't have a choice.
All my love,
your author.