Chapter 8

"What were you thinking?" Olga shook her head as she handed me a towel. She' my family's housekeeper but she's been more like an aunt to me ever since I was a little kid.
"It's just rain, it won't kill me."
"But you'll get sick. And you smell like a wet dog," Tyler teased me.
"Shut up. My Immunsystem can handle a little cold."
"My nerves can't handle your little outbursts," My father walked into the room "You can't just do whatever you want to. There are rules. Especially for you."
"I don't do well with rules. Especially when they're only applying to me." I rolled my eyes and tried to leave but Jackson and Tyler blocked the door.
"Are you serious? What? I'm not allowed to leave the room without your permission?"
"Sit down, we need to talk," Jackson ordered and pointed me towards the couch.
"We don't need to talk about anything. You're not my father. I have one that's more than enough. You don't get to make any rules here."
"That's where you're wrong. I do have a say in this. And now, stop pouting," He said and sat down next to me.
"The way you acted today was unacceptable and it will not happen again. Are we clear?"
I nodded, but only to get him off my back.
"Now. Considering your behavior today I adjusted our rules a bit. You will not leave the house without permission, from me or one of your brothers."
"That is ridiculous! They're only a few years older they can't decide about my life."
I scoffed and glared at Jackson.
"Yes, they can. I trust them to make the right choices. They're in charge of you when I'm not home. And you will listen to them, understood?"
"Whatever."
He could shove his stupid rules someplace special.
"The same thing goes for you having friends over or meeting someone. You ask before you go anywhere. And since you're not of legal age you won't drink any alcohol, of course."
"And no dating. Understood?" Jackson raised his eyebrow
at me.
"That's complete bullshit."
"Kenna," Liam warned.
"Those rules don't apply to the boys, do they? Because they don't seem like innocent little virgins to me." I shrugged
"What the hell-."
"C'mon, I'm not a child. Guys talk about that stuff all the time but as soon as I say anything in any way related to sex you're suddenly all priests."
"You are a child, Kenna. Don't talk about sex- you don't- You. Noo. You just don't."
Jackson could barely form a sentence.
"You guys act like I've lived in a convent. I did not. So get over yourselves. It's none of your business either way."
I was slightly amused by their reaction, even though it was the most sexist conversation ever. But what was I supposed to do about that? My reaction to something like this is always sarcasm, so I continued to tease them a little.

"Enough already! No boyfriend OR dating. You're too young for that," My father looked really sure about this which only made it seem more ridiculous like I would actually listen to what he had to say.
"You keep being so confident. I'm gonna live my life, while you learn what parenting means, deal?" He jumped up from his chair, clearly not amused.
"I'm serious Kenna. Stop it."
His hands were balled into tight fists at the side of his tall body.
"Of course you are," I ironically frowned and nodded.
I could literally see how he was trying to figure out what to do.
"That's enough. You're grounded. Go to your room." Now he was really angry, I could see the veins in his neck pulsating, almost exploding.
I slightly bumped into Tyler when I left the room.
"Stop acting like a hurt little bitch," He whispered.
"I'm just treating you like, you treat me. Doesn't feel that good does it?" I whispered and went upstairs to my room.

It's edited so some of the comments might not make sense (this goes for a lot of chapters but I didn't make any big changes)