Chapter 8

"Now, show me a dramatic...no, a moving moving picture!" Grell shouted as Ciel and Red stared with wide eyes, one filled with horror, as Sebastian's cinematic record sprang out from his torso.

As the records began to play it showed an old man smiling while holding a Japanese teacup. Grell immediately froze as his eyes widened. The records then began to play out a blond teen's cries, then a maroon haired maid panicking, and finally a blond man's outburst of cooking being art.

"N-! No-! Now-! NOW JUST A MINUTE! WHO THE HELL ARE THESE IDIOTS?! THERE'S NOT EVEN A SMIDGE OF DRAMA HERE AT ALL!" Grell screeched while frantically waving his arms around.

"You will only find mundane happen-stances such as these over the past year..." Sebastian weakly said as he coughed up blood.

"I'M NOT INTERESTED IN ORDINARY FOLKS LIKE THEM! SHOW ME SOMETHING JUICIER!" Grell roared with rage.

"My apologies." Sebastian said, suddenly behind Grell with a smirk. "...however, you must pay to see the rest." He finished with a wink.

Both butlers continued to fight, each dodging their opponents' attacks. While over where the teens were, Red began to sway back and forth, her eyes feeling much heavier than before.

"Are you alright?" asked a concerned Ciel.

"So...tired..." Was all Red mumbled before she fell to the ground, unconscious from blood loss.

Ciel managed to catch the girl before her head made contact with the ground. He tried to shake her awake and called her name but she wouldn't wake up. Frustrated, the boy looked up to where his butler was and shouted, "Sebastian, end this now!"

The butler sighed as he removed his tailcoat, his eyes turning fuchsia, "I did not want to use this approach, but I fear I have no other choice."

"Tee hee! So you've finally made up your mind to fight me seriously?" questioned the crimson reaper. "How about we bring this show to a close with the next attack, Bassy! Let us bid this world farewell and be united in the next, okay?"

Both butlers raced head on toward each other and leapt in the air. Grell swung his chainsaw just as Sebastian swung his arm, suddenly the chainsaw stopped working causing Grell to look at his weapon in question.

"...Eh?" Grell asked as he tugged on the material, which turned out to be the tailcoat, that stopped his weapon from working. His frustration soon turned into anger.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!?"

"If the cutting edge of your death scythe is dependent upon its revolution, it occurred to me that I only needed to keep it from doing so." Said Sebastian with a smirk on his face.

"I'll get rid of this right away-!" Grell exclaimed through his struggle of tugging the material.