Chapter 26

Two Days Later...

"Amazing!! I've seen all of these back home in my country!" Soma exclaimed, holding a pile of spices in the palm of his hands.

"Wooow! So this stuff ALL goes into curry, huh?!" Finnian asked in an amazed tone as he was carrying a sack of spices, his eyes shining. (Good grief, this little cinnamon roll is too much!)

"Don'tcha dare drop 'em now!" Bard warned as he was carrying a sack of spices as well.

All the servants, excluding Mey-Rin due to clumsiness, were helping carry the many sacks of spices into the manor for Sebastian to prepare for all the curry he will make. Red helping out, as well...though she was struggling a lot.

"Red...what the hell are you doing?" Ciel asked the struggling girl who was carrying four large sacks of spices on her back.

"I am trying to be helpful, what does it look like?"

"You look like a newborn giraffe learning how to walk for the first time." He deadpanned. (If you get where this is from, I love you so much!)

"I don't see you trying to help!"

"That's because I have servants to help finish it. Sebastian."

"Yes, my lord." Sebastian replied as he took the bags from Red, causing her to fall flat on her face, and walked off.

"What gives?! I was trying to help!" Red yelled at the smaller teenager as she jumped straight onto her feet.

"As was I, without it, you would've thrown out your back like an old woman. Though, at your rate you'll get there in no time."

"You little brat! Take that back!"

"I don't take anything truthful back, whatsoever."

As the two teenagers began to argue, Bard and Soma stopped to watch the fight. One of them with a smile on their face.

"Why do they fight as such, mister chef?" Soma asked Bard.

"We aren't quite sure as well, your highness. One minute they're all helpful and calm and quiet then they're at each other's' throats when one says a comment outta line. Finny and I have our own different thoughts about it, but we aren't quite sure."

"And they are?"

"Well, Finny thinks that she wants to help the master so that he won't have much to deal with on his mind. For me, though, that's kinda difficult to explain."

"I see." Soma said as he stared at the red head that was still arguing. Smiling, he raced over to her and picked her up bridal style.

"P-Prince Soma, what the hell?!" both teenagers asked in alarm.

"I'm taking Red to go tour the garden!" Soma exclaimed as he ran off with her in his arms. (Cue the Mister Steal Your Girl music. Lmao)

A moment of silent passed as Ciel stood there frozen in the spot.

"What the hell just happened?"

"I believe he stole Miss Red from you, young master." Sebastian said as he walked by with two sacks of spices in his arms.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" He shouted after the demon, his face a complete tomato.