Chapter 73

As Sebastian grabbed onto his master's hand, he pulled him tightly against his body as they crashed into the ground and slid some feet away. Red had stopped screaming as she was running to the two in worry. She collapsed onto her knees beside the two, her hands hovering over them, unsure if they were all right or not.

"I knew you of all people would protect the earl." Undertaker called to Sebastian as he landed feet away from the three. "Just what one would expect of his butler, hmm?"

Lifting himself up, Ciel's eye widened at the sight of state his butler was in. At the sight of the butler, Red covered her mouth as her eyes widened as well.

"Sebastian...?" Ciel called to him before yelling. "Hey! Sebastian!"

"Do keep it down..." Sebastian muttered weakly. "I can hear you just fine."

The two then watched as the demon sat up and spit out blood with bright fuchsia eyes.

"Your cinematic record was quite entertaining! But...all the same, it appears you will only bring misfortune upon the young earl here." Undertaker stated. "So why don't we have you disappear?"

Ciel watched with a wide eye as the reaper began to swing his scythe. However, he stopped his movement when Red stood in front of him defiantly.

"Dearie..." he started before the boat began to shake, alerting everyone.

Ciel, Red, and Rian Stoker let out surprised shouts as the ship began to move.

"Don't tell me it's already..." Grell began.

"Blimey!" Ronald yelled out.

"My, my. Will it be anytime now, hmm?" Undertaker wondered with a grin.

"Oh no! The bow is pitching upward from the weight of all the water we have taken on!!" Sebastian called out to his master.

Outside of the boat, remaining passengers began sliding down the boat to the dark waters as it began to sink. Inside, Rian Stoker screamed as he fell down towards the other end of the room, a sickening splat sounding throughout the air.

"Rian Stoker. Born August 24th, 1854. Died April 20th, 1889 due to a fall." Grell commented as he wrote in his book while Sebastian held onto the same ledge with his master in one arm. "Additional remarks, none."

Undertaker was holding onto his adopted daughter in one arm, his scythe in the other.

"Bassy. As you can see, I haven't a moment to spare. I hope you'll forgive me, but I'll be taking that Undertaker fellow for myself. You just stay there and watch me in action."

"I cannot allow y-!" Sebastian started but was cut off by the sound of a lawnmower. He then jumped back before Ronald hit him with the scythe.