Chapter 63

Sebastian had managed to move his master, him and Red away from the corpse as it launched itself to attack.

"'Aurora Society's resurrection of the dead-occult it may not be!'" Ciel recited as he glared at the creature while holding onto Red. "I never for a moment thought what Lau said would turn out to be true!"

"Wait, that idiot was right about something for once!?" Red exclaimed with wide eyes.

"Dammit...! A failure, eh?" Rian Stoker said before ordering the two assistants behind him. "What are you waiting for!? Kill it quickly."

"Phoenix!!" the two assistants exclaim in the eccentric pose before taking out their guns and shooting the corpse. Their bullets did nothing as the corpse came closer and bit one of the assistants' necks repeatedly, causing a painful death.

"Useless, the lot of you!!" Rian shouted as he ran away, exiting the lounge.

"Wait..." Ciel began, moving after him but was pulled back by Sebastian.

"Young master! Sebastian yelled as the corpse began to notice them.

"How in the world does one stop that!?" Red asked.

"Perhaps it will do to dismember it into immobility for the time being?" Sebastian suggested.

"You can't kill these guys unless you smash in their heads!" Yelled the voice of a charming British accent. (Ladies, you know I'm not wrong XD)

The trio stared in surprise as a man with mainly blonde hair and black hair on the underside jumped at the corpse, riding a lawnmower.

"Like so!" He yelled as the machine came in contact with the corpse's head, shredding it completely. "You gotta be efficient, see?"

He then landed on the ground, turning the lawnmower to stop a couple feet away from the corpse.

"You are-" Sebastian started but was interrupted by the man.

"Say what!? Ahhh! I knew it! This one's dead already!!" the unknown man exclaimed, looking through his small book. "That's why I said I'd reaped her soul 'n' everything! I can't freakin' believe this!"

"Who is that?" Ciel whispered to his butler.

"You too should know his kind well, young master."

"A-ha, this one's still got a soul. Ups-a-daisy!!" the man continued, turning on his lawnmower and reaping the corpse's mother's soul. "Susannah Connor. Born July 23rd, 1841. Died April 19th, 1889 of shock due to extensive hemorrhaging. Remarks, none in particular. Judgement complete."

He then stamped on the dead woman's file in his book.