Chapter 31

Crowds murmured as they watched, amazed at the chefs who were at work on their separate dishes. All concentrating to win the task at hand. Ciel stared boredly at the stage, wanting this to be over with.

"Well, we're stuck with nothing to do but sit back and wait, hmm-"

"Say! Look at that!" A man shouted, cutting Lau off.

Looking back onto the stage, it is seen as Agni had taken the bandages on his right hand off and had gotten to work.

"That Indian's right hand practically has a life of its own!" a man exclaimed.

"And what a lovely aroma..." the woman beside him thought aloud.

"Ha!" West said smugly. "That's the right hand of god for you. This'll be like taking candy from a-"

West was in shock at the Phantomhive butler who was working at the same speed as Agni. Tailcoat discarded, a smirk on his face, he moved as quickly as Agni did, restraining himself to not work at his normal demonic speed.

"Funtom's amazing too!! And it smells just as great!" people from the crowd shouted over each other.

"Alas, it doesn't seem as though he'll go down easily." Ciel muttered.

"Ah ha ha! You bully!" Lau laughed.

"Wha..." West started, confused as ever. His thoughts were scattered all over the place as he looked around, his gaze stopping at Red. She looked his way and a terrifying smirk made its way onto her face. Turning back to the stage, he became even more shocked.

"Hey! What in the blazes is he doing!?" a man shouted. "He's putting something black into the curry pot! No, it can't be...! Is that chocolate!?"

People began to show their distaste for the ingredient added into the pot, one feeling sick, but a child wanted chocolate.

West began to laugh as he said, "Leave it to Funtom, the candy king! What a novel method of advertisement!"

Ciel stared blankly at the stage, Lau was tugging on Ran-Mao's cheeks and Ran-Mao was doing the same to Red.

"No, you are mistaken!" Agni said. His eyes narrowed at the butler beside him, lost in his thoughts. Suddenly, he began to work at a faster pace, then pulled out a blue lobster. The audience gasped in surprise.

"Why, if that isn't the blue noble-woman, le homard bleu! (the blue lobster) Found in but one location in the world- the clear waters off the coast of Bretagne in France- it is a legendary lobster! With a shell of brilliant blue that would make even the stained glass of charters envious, it cuts quite the figure...indeed, just as a beautiful noblewoman in a blue gown of the finest making might! And the firm flesh beneath that lovely shell enchants people with a delicate sweetness that is much more extravagant than its looks." Viscount Druitt rambled on with his nonsense that no one can comprehend. (Never in my life would I think that I would type a comparison of a beautiful woman...to a lobster...)