Chapter 62

Citizens of London cheered as the Campania had just taken off for departure. Many people on the ship went about socializing and exploring different areas. Currently, Elizabeth Ethel Cordelia Midford was trembling from where she stood, staring at her fiancé, butler, and footman.

"I...I had hoped to surprise you." Ciel stuttered slightly before he was attacked into a hug.

"You said you couldn't come with us! I'm so very happy!" She exclaimed in joy that he was there.

"Elizabeth! Stop behaving so indecently in public at once!!" Francis Midford, Elizabeth's mother, scolded.

The Marquess of Midford, Alexis Leon Midford, stood silently with a stern look on his face like his son, Edward, beside him.

"Quite right, Lizzie. Besides..." Edward said before going into full rage mode. "I have yet to acknowledge you as my future brother-in-law!! So hurry up and move away from her!!"

Ciel sighed as Lizzie spoke to her brother.

"Really! There you go saying those things again, Edward!"

Looking in a different direction, Ciel noticed Elizabeth's father was staring at him.

"L-Lord Midford. It has been quite some time since we last met." Ciel stuttered in worry, due to the stern look on the man's face.

Before he was attacked into a hug by him.

"It has been far too long, my future son!! You are adorable as usual!"

"Really, my lord! That's quite enough!!"

"Father that's not fair! I want to do that too!" Elizabeth complained to her father.

"Stop that, you two!" Francis scolded.

The five were currently sitting at a table, having tea while Sebastian and Snake stood behind their master with their hair slicked back. Except Snake, his slicked back hair had a loose one sticking straight out.

"So we'll get to be together for the whole three weeks?" Elizabeth asked.

"Yes, that's quite right." Ciel nodded.

"This will be our first time being together for so long! You must escort me to the dinner parties, Ciel!"

"I will, I will."

Edward glared at the young earl, as he was supposed to be escorting her originally.

"What exactly have I gotten myself into...?" Ciel muttered as he took a sip from his tea.