Chapter 89

A Weston College Institution, the fourth of June cricket tournament. The main event of the evening festivities following the contest is the winning house's boat parade. The main event of the evening festivities following the contest is the winning house's boat parade.

While everyone was racing around to get ready for the event, Ciel was trying on his costume for the parade with Sebastian's help.

"Oh...So this is the cox costume that has been passed down in blue house for generations?" Sebastian asked as he observed the clothing on his master. "My that is quite something...Your appearance is far and away more unsightly than even I had expected."

"Hold your tongue!" Ciel yelled as the costume was too baggy on him to where the sleeves and pants came down past his hands and feet. "Normally, it'd be an upperclassman in the parade. So we'll have to make do. Still, for an outfit that's only been worn once, this thing's a mess. Sebastian, tailor these to fit, would you...?"

"There is no need."

"Eh?"

"You said you would 'win,' young master." Sebastian chuckled as he opened a suitcase and took out a smaller-made version of the costume. "It goes without saying that I, as your butler, would have seen to the necessary preparations. Thankfully, Miss Red made this in what small amount of time she was given."

After putting on the new costume, Ciel walked out of the tent, heading towards his house's team. His servants, Elizabeth, Elizabeth's parents, Soma, Sebastian, and Red watched him with smiles on their faces.

"Come along now!" Clayton called to the young noble while a couple of the team members were finishing getting ready.

"We're taking a photo!" McMillan waved over to his friend, being the photographer himself.

The blue house team stood in line beside one another, with Ciel at the end holding flowers, and smiled at the camera. McMillan then took the picture and grinned as he stood up straight.

"All done!" He cheered as the team headed towards the boat for their event. McMillan placed a hand on Ciel's shoulder, stopping him in place. "One more photo for you, Phantomhive."

"Eh? What do you me-" Ciel started before he was interrupted.

"Miss Red!" McMillan waved over the red head.

"Yes, McMillan?" Red asked as she walked up to the two students.

"Phantomhive wanted me to take a photo of you and him since you're his favourite teacher and all!"

"W-Wha-!?" Ciel exclaimed with wide eyes as he blushed and took a few steps backwards. "I never said tha-!"

"All right." Red nodded, smiling.

McMillan then instructed the two to take their places in front of the river and face the camera. He then had the two place their arms around the others' waists and smile. Or in Ciel's case, a fake smile. After a couple moments of holding the pose, McMillan gave a thumbs up and told them he was done. He then walked away, sending a wink over at Ciel, confusing the young earl.