Chapter 91

"Papa..."

Undertaker frowned for a second at the sound of his adopted daughter's voice before he grinned maniacally at everyone.

"Why, hello there, milord! I see you're undersized as ever." Undertaker chuckled before looking over at the red head, causing Ciel to pull her closer to him in case he tries anything. "Dearie, you look even more just like your mother...I'm pleased to see you both looking so well. Have you enjoyed your first taste of the communal life? Hee! Hee!"

"I was wondering where you had run off to after Miss Red took over your shop..." Sebastian commented. "I never imagined you would have secured work at a school of all places."

"Well, I am but a temporary tutor! Hee! Hee!"

"My word...Our investigation into a handful of runaways has taken a most outrageous turn." Sebastian added before looking over at the guilty prefects and addressing them. "You four prefects murdered Mister Derrick and then you commissioned the Aurora Society to bring him back to life. What did you wish to protect so badly that would force you to resort to such measures?"

The prefects were unresponsive for a moment before a sigh broke their silence.

"He-...Derrick Arden was an individual who should never have been at this school." Bluewer spoke up with a stutter.

"In what sense?" Ciel asked.

"Well, you see-"

About One Year Ago...

"Announcing the prefects of the current year." Agares announced to the hall of students. "Scarlet Fox House- Edgar Redmond. Sapphire Owl House- Lawrence Bluewer. Green Lion House- Herman Greenhill. Violet Wolf House- Gregory Violet."

The four students walked up to the vice headmaster and placed their hands atop one another's to take their oath.

"We four, as prefects of esteemed Weston College, with its tried and true traditions, do hereby vow to strive to uphold the autonomy of the student body with pride." They all spoke and bowed to the other students, who cheered for them.

"Yahoo!!" Redmond shouted in joy as he and the other prefects ran to the Swan Gazebo, with Bluewer lagging behind. "We've done it at least!!"

As they reached the entrance to the Swan Gazebo, they all stopped in a line before the grass with Bluewer hunched over and out of breath.

"Y-You ready?" Greenhill asked in nervousness.

"Y-Yes." Redmond stuttered out in answer.

They each then lifted a foot and took a step out on the grass.