July 31, 1991

...... 4 Privet Dr., Surrey, England

"We await your owl."

Harry looked at the letter in his hand with glee. He was finally about to return to the wizarding world. He had no idea what the state of the wizarding world was since the night Tom attacked his family. He knew the wizarding world still existed and it had obviously not come to the attention of the muggle world.

The quick reaction of Dumbledore and the wards that he had been able to discover over his house made it clear that it probably would not be wise to rock the boat too much until he had all his pieces in place. Discretion was key and he needed to have a better understanding of the world he was exiled from to make proper plans. The first step in that process would be a trip to Gringotts and the letter in his hand was the "cover" he needed for that trip.

His thoughts turned to his current life. There was a time when the idea of leaving Surrey and never coming back was his greatest wish but he had created some roots and was not sure what to do about them, especially the two biggest roots. Friendships come and go at his age and he could probably reduce his existing friendships to letters and Christmas cards but Nurse Justine Chambers and Karli Thompson had wormed their way into his heart and he was not eager to let them go. He sat in thought for almost thirty minutes before a smile appeared on his face.

......Nurse Justine Chamber's Apartment, Surrey, England

Justine Chambers looked at herself in the mirror. "What am I doing?" she thought to herself. There was no excuse for the outfit she was wearing. She was dressed in a parody of the uniform the students at her school had to wear.

The top was so tight that she could not cover her breasts even if she wanted to and it was not long enough to cover her belly button. It barely reached below the bottom of her breasts. She wore no bra and was proud that despite having large F cup breasts, they still easily paced the pencil test without surgical modification.

The skirt she wore didn't fully cover her ass and she completed the already slutty look with cotton socks that reached up to her thighs and a pair of mary-jane shoes with 5 inch heals on them. She ran her eyes up her legs and saw a hint of her tiny, low-rise bikini cut panties peaking below the hem of her skirt.

He had told her to dress sexy for him. He was coming to her home and she had jumped at the chance to wear this outfit for him. How had she fallen in love with an 11 year old? It was his birthday and this outfit was his present, well part of it.

She had lost count of the number of orgasms he had given her and he had not allowed her to give him one in return. She understood why he chose to do that but it had also caused her to desire him that much more. He had told her that he had crossed many sexual boundaries with his young girls but was saving his last first for her and tonight was to be the night. She felt her panties moisten at the thought.

The knock on her door made her jump. She opened the door to see the love of her life standing on the other side. He had blown all the size and weight charts out of the water. At 5'4" he was still shorter than her 5'6". He weighed 120 lbs. and had a runners build. It shouldn't be possible for a boy to be so gorgeous especially at his age but there he was.

She knew her relationship with him would end in disaster and probably prison. Things like this could not stay secret forever and when it came out everyone would see her as the predator she knew she was and him as the victim. She would go happily living the rest of her retched life with nothing but the phantoms of the many orgasms he had given her as comfort.

She was drawn out of her thoughts when he kissed her and pushed her back into her flat. "It is unfair for you to look so delicious and distracting when I want to talk to you" he said. She loved when he said things like that to her. He always made her feel both loved and desired. She stepped into him and kissed him with equal passion.