When A Plan Comes Together pt 2

......Chamber of Secrets, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Harry Potter in his Lamia form, Dasius, slithered in to the chamber of secrets with three seemingly dead or unconscious humans floating behind them and carrying an ornate staff

Harry Potter in his Lamia form, Dasius, slithered in to the chamber of secrets with three seemingly dead or unconscious humans floating behind them and carrying an ornate staff. The large basilisk watched its master as it threw the bodies into a corner and moved in front of it. It was clear to the large snake that the humans were still alive and it wondered if Master intended them as a meal. While murdering the unworthy was enjoyable, the Basilisk did not like the taste of humans and did not relish digesting them.

Luckily the Master did not intend them as a meal but instead, they were taken to sew panic within the castle. The Basilisk felt its excitement growing as Master revealed that the time had come to truly cleanse the castle. The attacks during the year had caused the humans to lose faith in the headmaster and he had been removed. The large snake was pleased that the plan had gone well because even it could tell that the powerful mage might have made their coming victory more difficult.

With the headmaster gone, the Basilisk was sure that it could kill all the unworthy within the castle with no trouble. Then the Master said something unbelievable. The large creature looked over at Dasius as he said he would travel through the school in its mouth. The snake simply answered "Yess Masster" while internally amused at Dasius' folly. His prey was going to voluntarily move within his jaws. That the lamia thought it so loyal amused the King of Snakes. Once it killed this "master", the snake planned to continue the mission and cleanse the school of all the unworthy.

The snake opened its jaws to allow the fool to enter its mouth and waited for him to cross into its mouth. Sinister pleasure at what it was about to do was the last thought the Basilisk ever had before it died. Its death was quick and painless and designed to save as much of its body for harvesting as possible. Harry moved away to look at his handiwork.

His staff had extended in both directions going through the snake and pinning the creatures lower jaw to the stone floor and at the same time extended up into its brain. There was a reinforced ledge on either end to prevent the jaw from closing on Harry, just in case the snake had enough time or reflex to snap its mouth close and Harry had made the move while most of the body was still in the inner chamber to prevent any thrashing from hurting him or his friends.

Harry was most impressed with the tip off the staff, designed by Luna that once inside the brain broke off and acted as a portkey. Less than a second after piercing it, the large snakes brain appeared in the center of the chamber and the creature was dead. It had worked better than expected and the snake had not even had time to stiffen its muscles in alarm.

Harry went over to his friends and revived them. Ron, Lavender and Ginny looked at the massive creature and stared in wonder for a moment before turning to the brain and then to Harry. After a moment to appreciate the scale of what had been done, smiles blossomed on everyone's faces. Ginny leapt into Harry's arms and kissed him. He was still in his Lamia form and the passion of their kiss quickly escalated.