When You Already Know Everything

...... Gryffindor Boy's Dormitory, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

The boys of the first year Gryffindor dormitory woke up to a sight that would etch itself into their memories for many years to come. A gorgeous 13 year old girl wearing nothing but panties and a t shirt that didn't reach her belly button strolling through their room and heading out to the bathroom.

For Ron and Neville who by this point had seen their fair share of scantily clad girls, it was not as life altering, though she was gorgeous so they still enjoyed the look. For Seamus and Dean it confirmed that Harry Potter was the coolest person ever. They discovered who numbers 2 and 3 on that list were, when they went down stairs and found Padma and Pavarati waiting for Neville and Lavender waiting for Ron.

Hermione was on her way to Professor Vector's office. This could not stand and she was going to tell. She could always count on teachers to appreciate someone like her who respected the rules and cared about the reputation of the institution.

When she had woken up she had caught her three roommates shortening the length of their skirts from the proper knee length to above mid-thigh. They had tried to tell her that there was no specific rule about the length of the skirt, just the color and style.

When she saw how the boys in the common room had looked at them she knew she had to tell. Even if there wasn't a specific rule, it had to be implied somewhere. She was wrong. Professor Vector told her that as long as the girl's undergarments did not show, it was fine.

Hermione arrived at breakfast and groaned. It looked like it was spreading like wildfire. Skirts everywhere had been lifted and as usual no one was dressed more scandalously than Harry Potters slave.

...... Great Hall, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Seamus loved Hogwarts. It had been a given that going to magical school was going to be awesome but he hadn't considered the implications of having magic on the beauty regimen of girls. Basically, there did not exist an ugly girl anywhere. By far the ugliest girl in the room was a first year Slytherin named Millicent Bulstrode and that girl would be the queen of his cousin's secondary school. She has thick but had no fat on her and was 11 and already had beasts.

Lots of pretty girls to look at and magic would have made Hogwarts great but then Harry Potter showed up with a gorgeous 13 year old that walked around half naked in his dorm. He looked at her. And she manages to look even sexier while dressed.

Karli's outfit for the day was in honor of the fact that she was in a private school. She wore her hair split into pigtails with a white blouse that was too short to reach her waist and pleated skirt similar to the ones the Hogwarts girls were wearing but 2 or so inches shorter. The outfit was completed by high heeled maryjane shoes and her ever present collar and leash.

Hannah Abbott found herself and her new friend Susan dragged to the Gryffindor table by the Patil twins. She had thought she would be abandoned since she was in a different House but that was squashed almost immediately and stories were traded about everyone's first night.

Neville saw Hannah and moved to where she was seated and kissed her on her lips. The table shouted "Hazzah" and Neville served the girl some food while she blushed. Harry leaned over to Susan and said. "Hello beautiful, do you know I have a thing for red-heads." Susan spun to the voice and instantly was lost in Harry Potter's green eyes. "Umm" was all she got out before he smiled at her and then he got up and went and sat next to Daphne at the Slytherin table.

Susan looked at the other girls and asked "What just happened?" Karli said "I think harry wants you as another girlfriend" Susan blushed again and asked "How many does he have?" Karli told her that Harry had two girlfriends and slave and a concubine and by the way he was talking to the blonde at the Slytherin table, it looked like he wanted four.