...Camping Grounds, Quidditch World Cup, West Sussex, England, UK + 0 hours

Once again showing the value of new and diverse voices along with new ways of thinking, the British magical government's Department of Magical Game and Sport was actually prepared for the unlikely event that England would win the Quidditch World Cup. It had only taken an extra meeting or two after preparations for the event planners to come up with an organized response to the heightened state that would be the result of the host country winning. The first part of that planning had gone into effect when England had made it into the finals. Additional members of the Auror Division had made themselves known and trouble makers on all sides were quickly identified and either made to see reason or expelled from the event. It had only taken a few of the latter to make most people conform to the former. No one wanted to miss out on the finals match because they could not hold their fire whiskey. At the same time, in a counterintuitive move, England reaching the finals resulted in the organizers opening additional pubs across the camp grounds. The new pub locations having been placed around the venue to reduce the size of each pocket of celebrating people to a more manageable amount. In addition, succubae were directly hired by the organizing committee to entice people into splitting into even smaller groups. Along with the succubae, the additional pubs brought in Lycans and the Berserks as private security. Officially they were for the pubs, but their presence was included as part of the overall security plan. Other seemingly minor organizational adaptions like prompt waste removal and positioning family friendly venues at cross spaces all worked together to create a more manageable event crowd. As such, everyone responsible was very ready to deal with an exuberant crowd of excited sport fans. Aurors were positioned most heavily at the point where the stadium fans would meet up against the people that had remained outside. As well as where the Bulgarian fans would meet the English ones. There were a few clashes and more than a few arrests but by the time the "waves" crashed against each other and had a moment or two of disorder, the area settled into a reasonable amount of chaos and merriment. Once the large group of people had settled into a state of relative homeostasis, the reaction plan moved into its next phases. By order of the organizers, as the night of celebration went on, more and more water was added to the alcohol and in a few targeted cases, a mild amount of sobering potion was added to the drinks of targeted individuals. The planners in the Department of Magical Game and Sport had created a complete and cohesive safety plan. However, they had not accounted for one type of disruption. A purposeful attack. And so, there was a lot of surprise for one group of government officials when at ten separate locations and at the same time, incendio spells were cast at multiple tents. [England wins the Quidditch World Cup Victory + 2 hours] ...English National Team Tent, Quidditch World Cup, West Sussex, England, UK They had finally escaped the press and were alone in the English National team tent. The noise from the wild celebrations cut off with the activation of the privacy rune and the silence was both comforting and surreal to the seven athletes and one girlfriend of the, now champion, English National Quidditch Team.

They had been screaming and celebrating with everyone else as they moved from the stadium through the crowds and press to their locker room where the party had gone into full. Champaign was opened and sprayed everywhere, songs were song and Oliver, Dean and Heidi had led a round of "RING THE BELL" that left Katie topless and her large firm breasts swaying and jiggling with her exuberance. The celebration had only grown from there when Heidi had decided to join Katie and exposed her nicely formed, if adorably small, breasts to the room. Refusing to leave their teammate and fellow Red Kite to face the press alone, Babs and Faith were soon topless as well and all the women of the English National Team where exposed to a jubilant press corps, hangers-on and VIP fans. The men, not to be outdone, all removed their tops at that point and the girls wolf whistled at the sculpted, muscular chests and abs of the athletic boys. The party went on that way for a bit and then Babs escalated the situation again when she grabbed Lenny and started to unbutton his pants. Unwilling to say no to his girlfriend, the large beater soon found himself running around the locker room in just boxer briefs and a very impressive bulge. Running turned into a chase, which turned into joyous squealing and the next time Babs came from behind the lockers, she was wearing only her boy short panties and wand holster. Lenny's large frame lumbered behind her with a wide smile and her uniform pants wrapped around his neck like a scarf. Babs ran to her female teammates to playfully hide from her boyfriend, "the beast." Once again team spirit took hold and before long the entire team plus Katie Bell were down to their skivvies. All the guys were in similar boxer briefs to Lenny's and the girls all had matching boy short style panties, except for Katie who had come to support her boyfriend in a sexy gstring branded with the English National Team logo. In the next day's paper, a wand without the underage magical trace would be required, once again, to see the uncensored photo of the team with their unofficial eighth member. Naturally the papers would sell out multiple runs. Realizing where things may lead, the coaches and handlers for the national team got everyone out after the media got its pictures and activated the privacy rune, leaving the team to celebrate on their own. Adrenaline was still riding high as was the celebratory mood and Babs decided she had no interest in letting go of her elation. She pushed Lenny to a couch and straddled his lap, then kissed him for all she was worth. Surprisingly, Faith immediately went after Dani and jumped into his arms, wrapping her legs around his hips and kissing him passionately. The two started moving toward the shower with Dani's hand cupping Faith's firm ass, after pushing them through the leg hole of her gray panties. His fingers were doing something right because she was clearly grinding herself into him. Oliver did not see his two teammates leave as his eyes had been glued to Babs when she climbed into her boyfriend's lap. Her reputation promised the more interesting possibilities. He definitely didn't notice Katie whispering with Heidi. Dean, however, had already seen Babs in one of her wild moments and was more interested the gorgeous teenager in the miniscule panties, and perhaps her boyfriend, if he was inclined. So the "playboy" seeker clearly saw the busty black haired beauty conspiring with his near equally young teammate. He was about to warn Oliver of the incoming nymphets when Katie declared herself. "Ollie," Katie purred drawing Oliver's attention to join his teammate's. Standing in only panties that were failing at hiding the shape of what they held, the final chaser and his girlfriend were looking at him in a way that could only be described as smoldering lust.