Hogwarts, Hazzah

...... Potter Cottage, Hogsmeade, Scotland

Harry Potter woke up September 1 in a smaller bed than he was used to. Justine and Karli were cuddled into his sides naked and he smiled to himself. Today was the day he would be going to Hogwarts. Interestingly enough he was currently in Hogsmeade and would have to travel across England just to end up back where he was.

He had bought a house for them in Hogsmeade so Justine could remain close. According to Minerva, she would be able to visit with him after dinner till curfew, when necessary, to discuss family business. Minerva had seem smug when telling him about it but Harry figured it had to do with how well the New Amazons were coming together.

He was smug as well because he had no intention of leaving Justine to sleep alone in the house. He had used a memory from Voldemort and his mad plans. His family knowledge of Runes would make it work better and all it had taken was a trip to Knockturn Alley and a purchase.

He felt Justine's body shift as she came awake and her hand start to move up and down his body. They'd had a night of passion in celebration of the coming milestone and Justine and Karli had worn themselves out on his body. Justine moved to slide down his body. He smiled as he corrected his thought. Obviously he hadn't worn her completely out.

After a very small and quick repeat of the events of the previous night, the three lovers stepped into the shower together where they washed each other. The shower was sexual and intimate but not passionate as they just spent the time communing with one another.

Karli and Justine forced Harry to wait in the living room as they had a surprise for him. He did as asked and called Swanhild and she leaped out of his forearm. She was dog sized and he played with her. She acted much like a dog would though he could understand her and she never had to be taken for walk. His snowy owl, who he had named Hedwig, swooped down and landed on the dragons back.

Harry did not know why he had named the owl Hedwig but it had popped in his head and just seemed to fit. He was afraid the two would not get along but they were as thick as thieves and had even gone flying together.

"We're ready" Karli said and brought Harry's attention to them. He chuckled at the sight. He was no longer surprised at the extent the two of them would go to distract him and there outfits certainly did that. The outfits were obviously tailored for them and not designed to leave much to the imagination.

Justine was wearing a dragon leather cat suit. It was dark red. Her right leg was covered to the ankle but her left leg was exposed showing of her tattoos. She was wearing 6 inch strappy heels in the same deep red of the suit. On top, the one piece outfit ended at a bodice top that displayed the top swells of her breasts and left her shoulders bare. She had gone for a goth look with black lipstick and eyeliner. Harry smiled as the outfit was so tight he could see the impression of the rings in her nipples, belly button and clit. He wondered how they had gotten the tough leather to be so supple.

As scandalous as that outfit was, Karli had gone for the kill. She was wearing the dueling robes she had seen in Twilfitt and Tatting's except it had been modified, a lot. The lower part had been cut back until it barely reached her thigh.

The two side pleats that were meant to ease movement had been made shorter and the inner pleat replaced with elastic so that the whole thing clung to her body but still moved with her legs. Harry was sure a charm was required to prevent it from riding up to her hip with each step. She wore a calf high heeled leather boot in dark blue that matched the color of what was left of the dueling robe.

The top was unchanged except that the dragon scale panel was missing exposing her stomach and chest. The deep v cut was enough to cover most of her breasts but just. The impression of her nipple piercing revealed how close it was to the hem. And once again Harry was sure magic was involved.