Prima Potentia House of Longbottom

His Grace, Lord Neville Longbottom, Heir Apparent to the Prima Potentia House of Longbottom

Duke of Kirkwall, Earl of Mirfield, Heir Apparent to the Baron of Drumchapel (Currently held by Lord Frank Longbottom),

and Knight Magicae of the The Oak Legion

...Smith Manor, Falmouth, Cornwall, England

Lady Azaliah Smith anxiously looked through her window at the street in front of her large manor home. Her home was in a mixed magical and muggle community, though she lived in the part of town where the residents were mostly magical. As was typical, hers was the only noble family in the area, harkening back to the days of fiefdoms. Her home was the largest in the area but not so much that it did not fit in the neighborhood with a modest front yard and an expansive rare garden.

Unto her quiet street appeared a black vehicle. Anyone paying attention to modern magical Britain would recognize the sleek black muggle-inspired vehicle as the PMC Kentauroi, one of the new productions of Potter Magicar Company. Potter Magicar Company had released five Magicars that summer and they were very trendy with the muggleborns and muggle interested.

The magicar appeared rolling and smoothly cruised to a stop in front of her wrought iron gate. As soon as the vehicle stopped, four people apparated in. Two Lycans and two Berserks, all women. They paused for a moment and then one of the Lycans went to the rare door and opened it. Two young women existed first and then after looking around stepped aside. Susan Bones exited next followed by Hanna Abbott. All four women stepping elegantly from the magicar. Lady Smith hummed at the impressive entrance.

Lady Azaliah Smith met the four young women in her foyer. The guards taking up posts outside. She had dressed casually but was still wearing very finely made clothes and presented herself as a proper Countess of magical Britain. Susan Bones and Hannah Abbot were also dressed casually, but, like their hostess, were dressed elegantly. The two girls who had arrived with them were dressed well too, but were clearly assistants to the two future Duchesses.

With both women formally engaged to two of the preeminent families in their world along with the fact that each represented high ranking families in their own right, the girls had started to live up to the role they would one day play. After the proper etiquettes had been dispensed with, the Lady invited her guests to a lounge adjacent to the entrance area and invited the young women to sit.

Romilda Vane who had accompanied Susan and Padma Patil who had accompanied Hanna remained standing at the door and Lady Smith reassessed the girls' purpose. They were clearly some type of lady in waiting but also seemed to act as bodyguards if Azaliah was reading their posture correctly. It mattered little as the girls were clearly making themselves unobtrusive.

"Abigail" the lady called once they were seated. A house elf popped in sporting a blush and began putting a tea service out for the three ladies. Like most of the house elves belonging to light sided families, Abigail was healthy looking and standing tall. She also spoke in clear English and not the stilted language of the elves that were still denied access to their family's magic as was the case in much of the dark aligned families.

After tea and finger sandwiches were set out, the little elf bowed and vanished with a pop. Lady Smith looked at the spot the elf had been with a smile before saying, "She was a gift from the Longbottoms, many many years ago. I had forgotten how they looked when living to their full potential and I only regret it taking so long for us to re-establish those connections. Most in the family call her Gilly but I like to use her full name. I asked permission, of course, but she still blushes when I do it."

Hannah and Susan looked at each other and smiled. Zach Smith was a nice boy and the House of Smith, and the Hufflepuffs before them, had a long reputation for kindness and caring hearts. They liked the elder woman they were sitting in front of, though they were still curious as to why she had asked to meet with them. "Please tell your fiancé and his family thank you. They were the ones who led the effort to re-open our bonds with the wonderful creatures."