Master And Slave

......Gryffindor Common Room, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Ron drew his wand and cast the levitation spell on her. It was subtle thing but Ron's magic felt different when it hit her and she had learned to care for that feeling as much as she cared for him. It was like his unique smell. She loved it on his pillow and on his shirts that she and the others wore to bed.

She floated in the air and felt something shift in the magic. She still felt safe as she always did with him but the magic felt more dangerous at the same time. Ron put away his wand but she stayed floating on his magic. It was an impressive display of concentration and did as much to turn her on as everything else that was happening to her.

He pulled a bag from behind the couch and pulled out a bright red ball. It looked to be hard plastic and was attached to a leather strap. She knew what he intended to do and felt a rush of pleasure as she solved the puzzle. He intensified that pleasure by saying "Clever girl, you know what I'm going to do to you."

His words washed over her and she said "yes sir". He fit the ball in her mouth and tightened the straps. She wanted to know everything about what he was doing to her and tried to look behind her own head as he tightened the device. A hard slap to her naked rare mad her pause and stay still. She shivered when he responded to her stillness with "good girl".

He went back to the bag and drew from it a braided rope, also red. She recognized the type of rope from her studies and delighted as she felt a new puzzle form in her mind. She knew it was a bondage rope but did he know how to use it? How would he use it on her? He stepped close to her still floating form and hooked the rope behind her ankle and drew her foot up to him till her foot was flat against his stomach.

She felt the hard muscle of his stomach, through his thin shirt, against the soul of her feet and delighted in the feeling. He rubbed the rope from her ankle over her calf and up her thigh. She had solved another puzzle by identifying the material by feel. It was silk. He let it fall from her before bring it over to rub against the top of her thigh and back down her leg.

He started to wrap the rope around her ankle and then bend her leg back to her thigh. She watched as the rope wrapped around her thigh and she knew he intend to use a double column pattern to frog tie her leg. She started to shake as she watched the ease with which he moved.

She did not know when or on whom he practiced but to her it seemed as if he had been doing this forever and only she was knew to the experience. Logically she knew that couldn't be true but the puzzle and what he was doing was too erotic for her mind to properly figure it out. And for the first time in forever she didn't need to know right then she just wanted him to keep tying her up.

In the end Her Ankle was strapped tightly to her thigh with six columns. He pulled the end of the rope to near her knee and tied a second set of ties that bound her lower thigh tightly to her calf. She was very flexible but had no give in her leg.

He pulled a second rope from his bag and moved to her other leg and repeated his actions binding her calf to her thigh. He had been silent during the entire procedure but was sure in his movements never avoiding her eyes when she tried to look into them but he gave away nothing about where this night was heading.

When he was finished he drew his wand and waved it whispering the levitation spell again. Her body repositioned still floating in the air. She was in a kneeling position with her legs spread and beneath her. He put his wand away and pulled a third rope from his bag.

He walked slowly around her floating and naked form. Her eyes followed him till he disappeared out of her peripheral vision but this time she did not move her head to follow him. She would be a good girl this time.