Homecoming pt 1

Longbottom Manor, Durham, England

Neville settled behind his desk in his office. He was once again reviewing correspondence regarding his family but felt much more at peace doing it. His adventure in Japan had helped him. Not only had he defeated another sword master but he had learned new ways to channel his magic into his fighting. He felt no remorse for the life he had taken as he believed death was the only proper reward for such a cowardly act.

His father had been very proud of him and had retold the story to his family at least 5 times. Since they kept asking for him to retell it, he couldn't really complain. The Patil twins had demanded to watch both his and his father's pensieve memory of it. After watching his father's they had dragged him off for a night he would not soon forget.

His father was still officially Lord Longbottom but had happily handed operational control over to him and his advisors. His father and mother were settling in to a life of leisure and retirement punctuated by a lot of sex. Neville chuckled at the debauchery that was the House of Longbottom.

He was a happy an active participant and he thought that it added something pleasant to the house that he definitely enjoyed. His grandmother had semi-retired as well. If not for the fact that he was still regularly enjoying her attention, he might have been jealous of his father. She had official joined his Father's harem. She helped his father handle the Wizengamot and that was more fun for her than working full time as the proxy.

Like him, the potion had given his father a great deal of stamina and his mother and grandmother were actively considering adding another woman to their collective. He freely shared all of his own girls with his father and took his own liberties with his mother and grandmother but he knew that the two of them regularly wore all the girls out.

They were interested in an old school friend of Frank and Alice's who had been a rival for Frank's affections during their school days. Despite being just as enamored with Frank as she had been, the two girls had not only competed fairly but when Alice "won", the girl had bowed out graciously and been a fabulous friend to both her and Frank.

She had even been a regular visitor to the couple while they were hurt and in the hospital. They had invited her for dinner and Neville thought it was funny how nervous and excited the two older women had gotten. All indications were that the evening was a success.

His father had just been excited to see Bertha Jorkins again. "She wasn't the brightest of witches but she had the most caring personality you have ever seen" his father told him. He had met her once and remembered her to be very curvy and indeed very nice to him. He was impressed that his father was insistent that they not pressure her as she was easily manipulated and he refused to do that to her.

Neville wondered if his father would stop at three women in his collective. Neville had four and did not think he needed any more. His father might need four just to keep up with the amount of sex the two men demanded to be fully satisfied. His mother and grandmother were regularly in his bed and his own future wife and concubines were regularly in his father's.

Most nights they were all in the same bed and no one really payed attention to which way the coupling was going. He decided he would keep his eye out for additional girls. His current ladies would have the final word, especially Hannah but he decided he needed to be less passive about it.

With his thirteenth birthday past, he and the Abbott family were able to make his engagement to Hannah official with a betrothal contract. Vas was pleased to accept a similar contract on behalf of his daughters and Cho's father did the same for her. The three would be concubines to the House of Longbottom.