Summer lovin

START OF SECOND YEAR STORY

......Longbottom Manor, Durham [First Night of Summer Vacation]

It had been a good year for Neville. He chuckled how huge an understatement his thoughts were. He had done well in school and had risen from being perceived a squib to being one of the most magically powerful people at the school, and that was in all age ranges. He had limited knowledge about the judging criteria but it was now believed that once his studies were complete, he would be a formidable wizard. Most thought he would be second only to Harry Potter.

In addition, he had three beautiful girls that not only encouraged and supported him but left him completely satisfied. They were intelligent and clever and could give a dead man a hard on. Life could not be better for him. He sighed.

He was sitting at his desk in the study. He still did not feel comfortable sitting at his father's desk. Using it would feel like he was giving up on his commitment to save him. And to Neville, that would be a betrayal. He already felt bad for taking the head of house from his father. He had spoken at length with his girls and they had helped him to, at least, accept the necessity of it if he expected to do the best for his parents.

He looked at the two vials sitting on the desk in front of him. They were the product of his commitment to curing his parents and were a tangible example of the progress that they had made, but also mocked him as evidence of how far they still had to go. The two potions would probably cause a civil war within the wizarding world just with the knowledge of their existence.

The first was a perfection potion. Basically, it was a healing draft. Though that description was completely inadequate to describe the miracle swirling within the bottle. One dose would repair a subject's body completely and bring it to the condition the body should have had if the subject lived a perfectly healthy life since the womb. A life of perfect nutritional balance.

The second potion was a super power potion. It would increase all of your physical attributes by a factor of 10. Greater strength, speed, endurance and a host of other improvements were attainable with one dose of the elixir.

They had given both potions, sequentially, to his parents and while it brought them to perfect health it also proved that their condition was not because of physical damage to their brain. "All data is important" he whispered to himself. They hadn't found what was wrong but they had eliminated a major possible cause and that was good.

"Neville" a soft voice said and brought him from his thoughts. Neville looked up to see his inner circle. His three girls and his grandmother were seated around the room. They all had the two potions in front of them. "Ok ladies, let's do this" Neville said. They all took the first potion.

They left the room and the second potion in its place. It was best to give the perfection potion 24 hours to do its work. They all went to their own rooms for the night as the body would be going through some purge cycles and everyone felt more comfortable in a room that had its own bathroom.

The next morning most of the worst had passed and when Neville looked at himself in the mirror he goggled at the change. It was smart to wait till the summer to take the potion as such a drastic overnight change could never have been explained.

He was slightly taller, and while he still had some baby fat on him, he was much more trim and fit. He went to take a shower and discovered that his little friend had also grown a significant amount. He smiled; if he could guarantee that, he would make the Longbottoms the richest family on the planet, muggle or magical.

After his shower, he went down and met the rest of his crew in the kitchen. All the girls had much slighter changes. All of their breasts were bigger and they admitted that they were more sensitive. Hannah's hips had widened and her ass had raised a little. Then Neville's grandmother walked in.